It's what keeps the best business people razor sharp.
These people rarely become complacent.
- They are in touch with new tools, always learning, all the time.
- They are always aware that they need an edge on competitors, on clients and tech (including colleagues breathing down their neck).
- They know 5% more than anyone else in the room on their speciality.
- They move first and do not follow behind
- They are experimenters and self-disrupt.
- They remain paranoid, looking out for the next threat.
- Reputation. Always aware of their reputation. A wise person once told me to always think "Did what I just did, or said, enhance or damage my reputation?"
- They Treat people with respect.
For me - it's always been fear of failure. Fear of it all ending tomorrow that keeps me motivated.
Do you have something that keeps you on the edge (apart from Covid)?
The in-demand skills for the in-demand jobs in the Middle East 2021
The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic has been profound. It has impacted everything from healthcare, technology, how people interact, and, yes, how they work. Of course, one of the biggest impacts has been on the job market. From companies closing ...More info