I rarely post anything that is personal on LinkedIn as I’ve always kept this platform open for professional/business related content.
So, having amassed a following of 10,000+ on LI I thought it only fair to share a little bit more about myself; for those who don’t know me, and for those that do - be nice!
- I studied Product & Transport Design at Coventry. I quickly realised I wasn’t that good.
- I was an extra in a Kevin Costner movie; guesses on a postcard?
- I’ve worked in recruitment for some 13+ years, specialising in design, branding, and all things creative.
- I launched MCG&Co in HK back in 2016. I’ve loved every minute of blood, sweat, and tears to get us to where we are now.
- I love cars. I’ve owned in excess of 30+ vehicles over a short space of time, often rebuilding, tuning and modifying them.
- Family & friends are the most important thing in life.
- I can cook. If I wasn’t in recruitment I’d be a chef running a beachside bar and grill on an island in Thailand.
- I love travelling and can’t wait to be able to explore the world again in 2021.
So, enough about me - what topics would my network find valuable for me to talk more about?
How to ace your 2022 marketing strategy planning
As we head into 2022 it's time to start thinking about developing or revisiting your annual marketing plan. As a marketing leader, reviewing your marketing strategy for the new year will help keep you and your team on track to meet your goals and...More info