Top 5 reasons leaders leave jobs
DMCG Global Co-Founder Justin McGuire, is listing 5 main reasons why leaders leave their jobs...
1. Interpersonal skills — inability to positively communicate, connect and get along with peers.
2. Inability to change — unwillingness to adapt to needed organisational change and not being open to new ideas.
3. Turf protection — inability to develop future leaders or empower other team members. Unwillingness to collaborate with other leaders.
4. Fear of making decisions — slow moving when it comes to taking risks, doing things differently or making a decision and committing to it.
5. Lack of resilience — inability to “snap back” when decisions or changes are made with which they do not agree. Bringing a sense of “drama” to the workplace due to inability to support overall leadership decisions and support the team.
Come and join the discussion here on LinkedIn.
The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic has been profound. It has impacted everything from healthcare, technology, how people interact, and, yes, how they work. Of course, one of the biggest impacts has been on the job market. From companies closing ...More info