Top 5 reasons leaders leave jobs
DMCG Global Co-Founder Justin McGuire, is listing 5 main reasons why leaders leave their jobs...
1. Interpersonal skills — inability to positively communicate, connect and get along with peers.
2. Inability to change — unwillingness to adapt to needed organisational change and not being open to new ideas.
3. Turf protection — inability to develop future leaders or empower other team members. Unwillingness to collaborate with other leaders.
4. Fear of making decisions — slow moving when it comes to taking risks, doing things differently or making a decision and committing to it.
5. Lack of resilience — inability to “snap back” when decisions or changes are made with which they do not agree. Bringing a sense of “drama” to the workplace due to inability to support overall leadership decisions and support the team.
Come and join the discussion here on LinkedIn.
Engaging on LinkedIn has become so much more important.The network you build and how you talk to your peers and clients is invaluable.As, quite frankly, we can't network physically anywhere else right now!I wanted to reach out to our incredible b...More info