Accountability and Autonomy – are you fed up with being micromanaged? Creating reports for the sake of it? Attending meetings so others know what you’re doing? Commuting for no good reason…
STOP! think about what it is you want to do with 24% of your time over the next year.
Do you want to reverse what you have just read? Be accountable for your client’s growth and development, embrace a fully flexible work model, be rewarded for what you achieve?
Development and Mentoring – do you still want to grow and develop your professional skills? do you want to pass on your knowledge and help shape and nurture the next generation of PR professionals?
You could read on for more about the role or we could have a chat about the agency, their culture, and why this role is different, just send me your CV and the time you are free for a call to email@example.com
For those who want to know more first
Multiple award-winning B2B tech agency, with an enviable client portfolio, world-class output, and a team of like-minded professionals who value work-life balance.
As a PR professional in the tech space, you will know what is expected of you in your day-to-day role, client management, team management and mentoring, identifying new opportunities and revenue generation, financial management for clients, reporting, personal and professional development. It’s the clients that make the difference and the culture of the agency.
Does this opportunity fit your experience and background?
- 5 years + of PR experience (agency, in-house, journalism, comms) with your most recent being in an agency within the Tech sector.
- In-depth understanding and passion for the Tech PR landscape.
- Passion and experience in people management, mentoring, and building/ nurturing a happy, productive, collaborative culture.
- Strong and detailed understanding of the principles of PESO and their effective, balanced execution in a B2B PR and marketing campaign.
- Can advise on SEO, social media, and digital marketing strategy and tactics with client marketing teams – and lead agency team implementation.
Next steps… apply for the role to find out more about the agency, their culture, clients, and full details of the role.
Director - PR and Communications
- AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a PR Director to join a global PR and communications agency specialising in corporate communications. This person will...
Account Director / Associate Director opportunity within a multi-discipline purpose-led global communications agency. You will be leading international camp...
Senior Account Manager
- HKD $40,000-60,000 per month
- Hong Kong
Fresh, bold, and new, this independent consumer lifestyle agency is a Hong Kong - based company that works diverse and versatile clients...
Marketing and Communications Director
- SAR 40,000 to 60,000 per month
DMCG Global are looking for a Country Marketing and Communications Director to join a leading retail group in Saudi Arabia. This position will be based in ...
Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant
- SGD $7,000-$10,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant to be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client work, playing a key support role within the...