Our client has a presence across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria with over 150+ team members across 16 locations. As their business continues to grow, they are currently seeking an energetic, senior accountant to join their team!
The position is for a Senior Accountant with experience across business services and tax accounting to individuals, businesses, trusts, companies and superannuation funds.
Work from Home flexibility offered!
Responsibilities as a Senior Accountant
- Liaising with the ATO and ASIC on client maters
- Providing clients with advice and assistance regarding taxation and business matters;
- Manage your own portfolio of clients under the guidance of senior accountants
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns & other tax calculations
- Preparing and lodging GST, PAYG & BAS/IAS
- Tax Planning
- Preparing Income Tax Variations
- Constructive analysis of business accounts and records
- Completed or studying CA/CPA
- Public practice experience, highly regarded.
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong personal motivation
- Experience in MYOB, Xero Suite, APS/BGL product
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business, focussed on positive outcomes. If this role sounds like you or is of interest, Reach out to Tina for a confidential discussion on 0402 784 221 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Our client, recognised as market leaders, is an accounting, business advisory and wealth management firm, dedicated to extend their reach, empowering them to make a difference t...
Senior Management Accountant
This Senior Management Accountant role will report to the Finance Director You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the bus...