Location - Berlin
Can be hybrid or remote
€120-200 per day
The World of Culture, Music and Film - is looking for an experienced Booker/ Promoter to support the national and international booking department and promoting our concerts. Our client works in 300 cities worldwide with leading talent and A-list performers.
- Booking of national and international concert venues
- Working closely with promoters, venues, and our marketing department to get concerts on sale
- Fostering existing relationships and developing new relationships
- Negotiating contracts
- Working closely with the production department
- It is essential you have experience in the booking and promotion of concerts
- Skilled communicator in German and English
- Ideally with a network of national and international relationships to venues and promoters
- Structured and reliable workflow ethic
- Familiar with concert production, marketing, and technical knowledge
- Experience with contracts, negotiations, and riders.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ideally worked in film or music sector before.
The World of Culture, Music and Film bietet Stelle Marketingmanager an im Bereich Film, Musik und Kultur Ihre Aufgaben: Marketing offline ...
Senior Performance Marketing specialist
The World of Culture, Music and Film is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist (m/w/d) to head the online-marketing department and support the marketing team! We ...
Social Media Account Manager
Our client has won some of the industry's most respected awards not only for the work they deliver for their clients but also for the best place to work recognising training, de...
Digital Media Manager
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 GBP
Digital Media Manager £40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses London/Hybrid
Marketing ManagerHybrid working - 1-2 days a week in the officeExcellent benefits£48-50KAre you a Ju...