The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience, preferably worked in an agency and willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT:
- Actively seek to develop the skills of staff you line manage – including acting as a countersigning manager where necessary – conducting regular feedback meetings and formal reviews
- Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead, whilst empowering staff and taking account of development needs and capacity
- Actively seek to understand wider team dynamics and contribute to solutions where appropriate
- Work with other partners across the company to identify gaps in resources and/or skills and contribute to recruitment
- Oversight or lead financial management of allocated accounts, establishing and improving processes that ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively lead and drive initiatives that support best practice and company progress
- Actively seek new business leads through existing contacts and networking
- Delivery of top level international strategic communications to clients
- Lead and manage targeted strategic communications programmes – leading the entire process from developing strategy, prioritizing and organizing the work, pulling a team together and managing implementation
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy development and activation
- Responsibility for media relations - plan, attend, and manage client engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Responsibility for stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Provide strategic advice to senior clients in the form of written briefings and advice and face-to-face meetings
- Leadership – leading and developing staff and fostering a values-based work environment
- Management – the ability to structure work, develop systems and drive implementation
- Extensive experience in government and politics, or media and communications agencies
- Extensive experience communicating on economic and business related issues
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Extensive experience producing communications strategies and implementing them
- Extensive experience of winning business
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Advanced awareness of domestic, regional and global current affairs.
Senior Director or Partner
- USD 17,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Senior Director or Partner to join a top PR and international strategic communications agency based in Dubai. A full, ...
PR Director of Healthcare
As the PR Director on healthcare, you will work with clients to manage reputations, enhance their visibility and media exposure, via global campaign delivery across multiple pla...
Director - Corporate Comms - Digital ...
Global integrated communications agency is looking to hire a Director to lead their digital corporate comms team. You will be collaborating with clients to drive purposeful and ...
Senior VP - ESG/Sustainability
- AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Senior Vice President with experience in ESG/Sustainability for our client who is one of the leading public relations and global advisory firms...
Senior PR Consultant - International ...
As a senior consultant (Account Director) you will collaborate with clients to manage international environmental, sustainability, change, social impact issues. Embracing on tra...
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...