- Attentive to clients and communicates clearly, appropriately and professionally with them on a day-to-day basis
- Proactive in gaining an understanding of a client's needs, expectations and challenges
- Discuss and question all client briefs
- Hold and manage client catch-up meetings/calls
- Send out agendas pre-meeting and action reports immediately after meetings
- Provide advice about potential cost implications for changes to the approved brief
- Knowledge and experience of the project life cycle
- Manage small to medium sized projects and deliver on time, within budget and to brief
- Awareness of resourcing levels
- Accurate and timely submission of project schedules and clear communications around scope/resourcing changes
- Together with AD/SAM write the client brief and supply all relevant background information for the project team
- Confidently contribute to the creative process
- Meet regularly with your project teams to ensure we deliver excellent client service (within identified and agreed timeframes, and approved budgets)
- Ensure every member of the team knows what is expected of them and their timeline for delivery
- Follow the workflow process, and ensure that T&Cs and Letters of Engagement are always signed
Be able to demonstrate:
- Client Impact/relationship building: delivers effective client relationships and solutions leading to long-term, integrated relationships, drives the highest standard of work for clients at all times and develops the relationship beyond a project basis. Networks externally, with prospects and within Brunswick including participating at seminars and awards
- Strong communication skills: presents effectively, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organization, including the ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and delegate effectively
- Internal contribution/leadership: contributes towards overall business plans, supporting business development and income generation, drives internal projects that make a difference, leads by example, is seen to be delivering, manages and nurtures team effectively, works collaboratively with others, works with everyone in the office equally well and actively promotes shared learning
- Ideas generation: strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that change the business
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...
PR Account Manager
- AED 16,000 to 19,000 per month
Our client is a fully integrated, globally established communications consultancy that focus on business leadership, research, strategic planning, reputation management and crea...
Account Manager PR
Full-service communications agency are looking for an account manager to manage day-to-day activity for their given client base, to achieve agreed plans and objectives, attend m...
Senior Account Manager - Corporate Comms
- AED 23,000 to 25,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Senior Account Manager for a Top Global communication agency located in Dubai, UAE.The candidate would be required to manage portfoli...
PR Account Director
- AED 28,000 to 33,000 per month
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a globally established PR and communications consultancy based here in Dubai. They are very reputable within the GC...
Arabic Content Specialist (SAM/AM)
- SAR 18,000 to 25,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for an Arabic Content Specialist (Senior Account Manager/Account Manager) to join our client company who are a Global PR and marketing agency in the ...
Senior Director or Partner
- USD 17,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Senior Director or Partner to join a top PR and international strategic communications agency based in Dubai. A full, ...