- Attentive to clients and communicates clearly, appropriately and professionally with them on a day-to-day basis
- Proactive in gaining an understanding of a client's needs, expectations and challenges
- Discuss and question all client briefs
- Hold and manage client catch-up meetings/calls
- Send out agendas pre-meeting and action reports immediately after meetings
- Provide advice about potential cost implications for changes to the approved brief
- Knowledge and experience of the project life cycle
- Manage small to medium sized projects and deliver on time, within budget and to brief
- Awareness of resourcing levels
- Accurate and timely submission of project schedules and clear communications around scope/resourcing changes
- Together with AD/SAM write the client brief and supply all relevant background information for the project team
- Confidently contribute to the creative process
- Meet regularly with your project teams to ensure we deliver excellent client service (within identified and agreed timeframes, and approved budgets)
- Ensure every member of the team knows what is expected of them and their timeline for delivery
- Follow the workflow process, and ensure that T&Cs and Letters of Engagement are always signed
Be able to demonstrate:
- Client Impact/relationship building: delivers effective client relationships and solutions leading to long-term, integrated relationships, drives the highest standard of work for clients at all times and develops the relationship beyond a project basis. Networks externally, with prospects and within Brunswick including participating at seminars and awards
- Strong communication skills: presents effectively, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organization, including the ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and delegate effectively
- Internal contribution/leadership: contributes towards overall business plans, supporting business development and income generation, drives internal projects that make a difference, leads by example, is seen to be delivering, manages and nurtures team effectively, works collaboratively with others, works with everyone in the office equally well and actively promotes shared learning
- Ideas generation: strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that change the business
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....
Abu Dhabi Lead
- AED 52,000 to 55,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking for a Lead to join a global communications firm located in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of ...
- AED 27,000 to 30,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for an Account Director for a top PR and communication agency. The position will be based in the Dubai. The Role
Senior Account Executive
- HKD $20,000-$23,000 per month
- Hong Kong
My client is an award-winning independent PR and Communications agency based in the heart of Hong Kong, with a team of expats and locals, they currently have over 25 staff. T...
- USD 14,000 per month
DMCG Global is seeking an Associate Director with extensive experience in strategic communications to provide direct communications support to their political and governmen...
- AED 22,000 - 25,000 per month
DMCG Global is seeking an Account Director for an international creative communications agency. The position will be based in the Dubai.
Managing Director - Technology
- HKD $1,400,000 per year
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Managing Director (or a Senior Director if with less experience) with a primary focus to manage a large global portfolio for a key Chin...