Account managers are the primary “go-to” person for their clients and the person whom all account activity flows through. You will identify and delegate both upward and downward tasks for the benefit of the client’s account. This role is supported by an Account Director and to manage senior account execs, account execs, or junior account execs as appropriate.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, owning and accountable for all key account processes.
- Turning briefs into plans and actionable tasks, then managing the SLA’s ensuring the correct people are working on the relevant activity.
- Client management, being the main point of contact, managing day-to-day activity and queries.
- Creation of content across press releases, bylined articles/blogs, social posts, awards and speaker submissions, client reports etc.
- Develop and refine creative PR campaigns.
- Influencer relation management, developing and maintaining relationships, opportunities identification, list management, pitching, news jacking, social media campaigns, and their effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for teams’ awareness of relevant news and media debates, be up to date on all trends within the industry.
Is this you?
- 3 years in a suitable PR role, or a hybrid role of PR, journalism, marketing, etc.
- Experience of B2B PR
- Understanding of Technology PR landscape
- Solid understanding of PR and its place within the overall marketing mix
- Experience of being part of a pitching team.
- Proven account management experience
Salary bracket £30k-£38k DOE
This is an urgent hire for the agency, if you are interested in the role, please apply asap with a covering note high lighting your relevant experience, salary, and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You MUST be living in the UK with the right to work without the need for a visa or sponsorship as my client cannot offer work sponsorship or visa provisions. This role will be London-based once restrictions allow.
Account Manager PR
Full-service communications agency are looking for an account manager to manage day-to-day activity for their given client base, to achieve agreed plans and objectives, attend m...
Director of Tech - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking an Account Director (Tech) to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professional...
Account Executive PR
Multi award-winning agency is looking to hire an ambitious and driven PR Account Executive, this agency will teach, mentor, and nurture your PR skills to help build the foundati...
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...
PR Account Manager
- AED 16,000 to 19,000 per month
Our client is a fully integrated, globally established communications consultancy that focus on business leadership, research, strategic planning, reputation management and crea...
Senior Account Manager - Corporate Comms
- AED 23,000 to 25,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Senior Account Manager for a Top Global communication agency located in Dubai, UAE.The candidate would be required to manage portfoli...
PR Account Director
- AED 28,000 to 33,000 per month
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a globally established PR and communications consultancy based here in Dubai. They are very reputable within the GC...