The position will be based in the Dubai.
- Support in the delivery of political strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Collaborative speech writing and op-ed development with clients and members of their senior team
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard – including content and appropriate design
- Responsibility for ensuring quality control of all research documents and briefing notes for clients, including country briefings, general briefing notes and biographies
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
- Contribute to presentations and pitches to prospective clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience in government communications; agency experience a bonus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Experience producing communications materials, including press releases, talking points, media briefings, etc.
- Experience participating in the development and implementation of communications strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work independently, but also display solid team working skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Experience of client relationship building and relationship management
- Analytical skills and tactical judgement.
- AED 22,000 - 25,000 per month
DMCG Global is seeking an Account Director for an international creative communications agency. The position will be based in the Dubai.
- AED 27,000 to 30,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for an Account Director for a top PR and communication agency. The position will be based in the Dubai. The Role
Managing Director - Technology
- HKD $1,400,000 per year
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Managing Director (or a Senior Director if with less experience) with a primary focus to manage a large global portfolio for a key Chin...
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....