The position will be based in the Dubai.
- Support in the delivery of political strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Collaborative speech writing and op-ed development with clients and members of their senior team
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard – including content and appropriate design
- Responsibility for ensuring quality control of all research documents and briefing notes for clients, including country briefings, general briefing notes and biographies
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
- Contribute to presentations and pitches to prospective clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience in government communications; agency experience a bonus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Experience producing communications materials, including press releases, talking points, media briefings, etc.
- Experience participating in the development and implementation of communications strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work independently, but also display solid team working skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Experience of client relationship building and relationship management
- Analytical skills and tactical judgement.
Director - KSA
- SAR 35,000 to 42,000 per month
We are looking for an Associate Director/Director from Industrial and Government Sector for our client who is an international PR & Communications consultancy arou...
PR Account Director
- AED 28,000 to 33,000 per month
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a globally established PR and communications consultancy based here in Dubai. They are very reputable within the GC...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
Director of Tech - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking an Account Director (Tech) to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professional...
PR Director of Healthcare
As the PR Director on healthcare, you will work with clients to manage reputations, enhance their visibility and media exposure, via global campaign delivery across multiple pla...
Senior Director or Partner
- USD 17,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Senior Director or Partner to join a top PR and international strategic communications agency based in Dubai. A full, ...
Director - Corporate Comms - Digital ...
Global integrated communications agency is looking to hire a Director to lead their digital corporate comms team. You will be collaborating with clients to drive purposeful and ...