As a Solution Architect, you’re a key person in their pre-sales process when it comes to convincing prospective customers about their technology and products. As a highly-skilled tech expert, you’ll be in charge of demonstrating how to integrate, technology mapping with their business, and technical requirements for integration middleware.
This includes the creation of proof of concepts, custom demos as well as solution architectures, and driving business and technical discussions on strategic accounts and opportunities. You will work closely with our Sales & Marketing managers and key stakeholders to build a strong strategy to win the customer.
As the typical personas you’ll be dealing with are software developers and IT architects this role is the perfect match between Technical Pre-Sales best practices, hands-on software engineering tasks, and interesting discussions about innovative IT architectures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Architects, a technical solution to meet the customers business requirements
- Lead demos and product-related Q&A sessions
- Conduct and execute proof of concepts and custom demos for prospects
- Create and discuss solution architectures
- Learn about new technologies, create prototypes and process improvements
- Team up with Sales Managers and the Sales Engineering teams
- Create and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts
- Drive pre-sales discussions, conduct technical discussions and demos, and convert prospects into paying customers.
- Lead all post-sales expansions, architectural discussions, architecture/deployment reviews of customers.
- Create complex solution designs and implementations and to a quality that meets customer expectations.
- Develop a subject matter expertise on specific technical subjects (products/ architecture/industry verticals/competitor products etc.)
- Conduct technical workshops for customers, partners, and the public. Should be able to design workshop content to multiple audiences with different backgrounds including CXO, enterprise/Solution Architects, Developers, and DevOps. Make content (slides, demo scenarios, and demos) relevant to customers' business problems and use cases.
- Take a lead role in handling customer escalations. Work with the support team to solve critical production issues, create Root Cause Analysis reports, etc.
- Demonstrate the capability to Mentor new team members and ensure they are clear on requirements of the role and support and assist their progress in the company.
- Assist with RFP inquiries
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with API Gateways and middleware is a bonus.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Showcase a passion to learn about new technologies and a desire to tackle hard technical problems.
- Hands-on experience in a software engineering role with knowledge of current software engineering technologies (open source) as well as common IT-architectures
- Experience in an Enterprise Technical Pre-Sales role. It's easy for you to map business requirements to a technical solution and come up with a plan on how to achieve
- Ability to network, including setting up meetings with the practice and technology leaders for the IT areas, client partners, and business lines
In addition to a competitive compensation package, the client offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Applicants for this role must have EU working visa.
If you are interested in applying, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Client is looking for a talented Tech Lead, passionate about delivering high quality, innovative digital experiences using a wide array of technologies, platforms and sol...
Head of Engineering
We're assisting our client in looking for Heads of Engineering for their office in Sofia and Paris. Our client is a leading European online search and visual merchandising platf...
Performance Media Manager (SA360 Spec...
DMCG are once again delighted to announce that we are working with another leading global media agency. We're seeking out a SA360 specialist