We're assisting our client in looking for an experienced Brand & Content manager with a focus on brand building and content creation, ideally with experience in the German healthcare sector (medical devices, telemedicine, DiGA, nutrition, pharmaceuticals). Besides healthcare, regulated digital businesses (finance, insurance) or pure digital players (mobile apps, digital services) would also be considered. They need a "builder" personality (no "administrator") who brings the energy and drive to build and own this area; ideally with experience working in start-up environments. This person works on an equal level with the Growth Marketing Manager, driving their marketing and growth.
Important areas of responsibility: brand management, content marketing, social media, community management, PR, and communication. Together with the Growth Lead this person also works on e-mail marketing / CRM as well as further development of the company website.
What you will do
- You are responsible for the brand’s pillars of communication, plan, develop and write impactful and engaging content across all channels including website
- In this role, you will develop effective brand guidelines for their communication and advertising measures
- Developing and executing strategies for multiple social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Telegram and LinkedIn) and continue to expand and increase awareness.
- You create content plans (visual design of posts, copywriting & video shoots) and coordinate the implementation.
- With their management, you will shape their PR & Communication strategy and its implementation.
- You plan and implement new partnerships, such as brand cooperation or influencer marketing
- You actively shape community management with their team
What you need to bring
- Above all, you want to help shape the revolution of the eHealth market.
- You have relevant experience in brand & content marketing, ideally from the health or start-up sector
- You enjoy language and image aesthetics as well as a natural feel for media design
- You combine creativity and analytical understanding in the planning and implementation of social media campaigns
- You are familiar with social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc. and are up-to-date with current trends
- In addition to your professional experience, you have a pleasant, positive personality and a hands-on mentality
- Native German speaker with excellent English language skills.
- You have a university degree in business administration/marketing / comparable courses of study; or very relevant professional experience
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, dynamic and ambitious team
- Opportunities for professional growth
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious, and interdisciplinary professionals.
- Close cooperation with the management
- Be part of a fast-growing, fun & fully remote international team!
- The freedom to implement, tackle and shape your own ideas
Applicants for this role must have an EU working visa.