Salary: £40,000 plus commission
Reporting to: Director, Services for Market Research
My client are one of the leading providers of Market Research Services and Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions in Europe. Placing data at the heart of its strategy, they service some of Europe’s largest brands and research agencies.
Services for Market Research is their largest division with proprietary panels in UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland. They work with market research companies, providing respondents for online research surveys.
My client are expanding rapidly following recent acquisitions in London and the Nordics. As a result of this growth they are now recruiting a new Business Development Manager to join their London-based team.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
Account Management – 75% of the role
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Deal with client requests, assess feasibility and prepare proposals
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Upselling to and growing existing client revenues
- Present their offering (new products and panels) to the client portfolio
New Business Development - 25% of role
- Sell panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications
- Smash your individual targets and objectives
- Regularly present to clients and new prospects, quickly building a robust portfolio
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK
- Continually stay abreast of new products, industry issues and competitive strengths & weaknesses
- Being the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Deal with requests from existing clients and prospects, assess feasibility and prepare proposals
- Work closely with project managers to ensure a successful project delivery
- Keep up-to-date all sales tracking databases, including: bids, contacts, meeting reports, etc.
With a minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience in this industry, you will be well connected and have a proven track record of success. Experience of selling multi-country studies would be an advantage.
You will be highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets whilst remaining a key team player. This role demands close client interaction and so strong communication skills are essential.
The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast paced environment.
Would you like to join a team of amazing individuals who are experts in Online and Mobile Data Collection? Would you like to join a company which last year grew 25% in the UK market? Apply today and take that next step.
Business Partnerships Manager
The Company… We are proud to have partnered up with one of Australia’s most popular online learning providers for lawyers, who have embarked on...
Influencer/Social Media Manager
Influencer / Social Media Manager Location - Berlin Hybrid working Freelance or Permanent &nb...
Partnerships Media Account Exec
- £30k + commission
Commercial Partnerships Executive London/Hybrid Salary bracket Up to £30k + commission...
Digital Media Manager
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 GBP
Digital Media Manager £40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses London/Hybrid
Marketing ManagerHybrid working - 1-2 days a week in the officeExcellent benefits£48-50KAre you a Ju...
Digital Paid Media Manager
The digital paid media manager will demonstrate experience in creating and driving both B2B and Consumer social media strategies, plans, and delivery across multiple channe...
Social Media Account Manager
Our client has won some of the industry's most respected awards not only for the work they deliver for their clients but also for the best place to work recognising training, de...