We are proud to have partnered up with one of Australia’s most popular online learning providers for lawyers, who have embarked on a mission to empower lawyers via e-learning throughout Australia.
If you are welcoming, respectful and supportive, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Partnership Manager to join their team. In this role, you will work closely with the Directors to develop and deliver high-performing outbound client activities while maintaining a healthy balance between existing & new client engagement. If you’re looking for an opportunity to showcase your business development skills and are ready to take the next step in your career - then this role is for you!
The Business Partnership Manager will sell professional development training packages to law firms and other organisations that employ lawyers. Each year, every lawyer in Australia is required to complete 10 hours of professional development to maintain their practicing certificate, and our client provides an on-demand service of high-quality training that fulfills this need.
As a result of steady growth, this is a newly created role with focus to further expand business growth nationally, specifically the Eastern States. This is well suited for a high calibre & driven individual to join the tight knit team either remotely, or in our client’s Perth office.
This is an amazing opportunity for legal sector recruiters or ex-lawyers who would like to dip into the sales world!
Your new workplace...
You will become a valued member of our client’s tight-knit, passionate and hard-working team. Our client genuinely values people and are focused on creating a positive and welcoming work environment. They also believe in investing in you, so professional development and ongoing training are just a few of the ways they are focused on your happiness and career. Offices are in the heart of Perth CBD, and the role has the option for remote and hybrid work.
What your day to day would look like...
- Cold calls to potential new clients & developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Developing & implementing monthly sales plans to achieve KPIs.
- Contacting existing clients to nurture & grow our existing relationships.
- Managing client data to keep track of relevant contacts, communication history & each customer’s progress through the sales pipeline.
- Identifying & attending key legal events/conferences to build relationships with new clients.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following...
- Minimum 2+ years in the sales environment.
- Building contact lists, sales plans & client relationships.
- Experience working autonomously in an effective manner.
- Achieving & exceeding sales KPIs across both existing & new clientele.
- Navigating corporate ‘gatekeepers’ & speaking to decision makers
- Utilising CRMs (Insightly) to maintain records of sales progress & client data.
Nice to have…
- 2+ years’ experience working in or with the legal sector (attention legal recruiters & ex-lawyers!)
- Experience in working with a software/product-led organisation.
What’s in it for you?
- Tight-knit team that works supportively and collaboratively.
- Competitive salary with enticing commission structure
- Centrally located office in Perth CBD, or work from home if based outside WA.
- Ongoing learning environment where you have your own learning budget.
- An ethical product and workplace where your contribution benefits everyone.
Partnerships Media Account Exec
- £30k + commission
Commercial Partnerships Executive London/Hybrid Salary bracket Up to £30k + commission...
Digital Media Manager
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 GBP
Digital Media Manager £40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses London/Hybrid
Influencer/Social Media Manager
Influencer / Social Media Manager Location - Berlin Hybrid working Freelance or Permanent &nb...
Marketing ManagerHybrid working - 1-2 days a week in the officeExcellent benefits£48-50KAre you a Ju...
Digital Paid Media Manager
The digital paid media manager will demonstrate experience in creating and driving both B2B and Consumer social media strategies, plans, and delivery across multiple channe...
Marketing Manager Brussels
Brussels based marketing manager will work with a focused and dedicated team to help drive growth across the European regions. The focus will be to connect and target audiences ...