DMCG Global are currently assisting one of Perth’s eCommerce success stories who is now seeking an incredibly talent Call Centre Support Manager to manage the Customer Experience team (Sales & Support) comprising of local and overseas sales & support staff with the team spread across AU, US & PH.
This opportunity will see you take ownership of the talented Customer Experience team and ensure a high level of customer service is maintained. You’ll also drive continuous improvement of daily operations by making informed team decision & rolling out improvement initiatives through analysis of sales stats (phone, walk-in, assisted via chats) and support stats (tickets, calls, chats).
Additionally, your duties can be further broken down into:
- Providing a high level of customer service for callers and facilitate call-back requests
- Assist with phone, ticket (email) and live chat support
- Assist with processing new phone sales into Shopify
- Management & resolution of customer complaints
- Planning & coordination of training programs for support staff
- Negative review outreach and reconciliation
- Undertake analysis & administration processes for Customer Experience (Sales and Support) team KPI’s and reporting
- As part of the core management team, maintaining a strong feedback loop in order to have a continuous improvement approach to Customer Experience
As our client has built their success primarily through eCommerce and is relatively tech reliant, the ideal candidate for this position would be someone that is similarly technologically apt.
Our client utilises Shopify with their eCommerce platform and Zendesk for ticketing system, any prior experience across those would be high beneficial in this role.
- 5+ years sales and customer service experience
- Team management experience
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment
- Prior experience with Zendesk or similar (Freshdesk / Gorgias will be advantageous!)
Paid Media Manager
Our client, a leading digital performance marketing agency seeks a Paid Media Manager, who will be responsible for developing, executing, and part management of Digital Media st...
Paid Social Media Manager / Senior Ma...
Do you strive to deliver best-in-class campaigns, push boundaries, and are constantly be looking out for the next big thing. You will need to build, ...
DACH Country Manager
Our client is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. They are a mission-driven, high-growth organization...
Social Media Manager
- $70k + Super
- Australia, Brisbane
Creative Agency in Brisbane seeks experienced Social Media Manager / Internal Marketing Manager to lead their marketing efforts. As the Social Media Manager, you will be...
Customer Success Lead
About Our ClientOur client is a leading education organisation passionate about setting primary and high school students up for success in a world where tec...
Head of Growth (Remote in US)
- 150-200k + Benefits
- New York
A San Francisco based startup is looking for their very first remotely based Head of Growth hire! Responsibilities Identify, test, and iterate ...
Global Data & MarTech Lead
Global Data & MarTech lead is s a new role for the company and will play a pivotal part in their future growth ambitions. Taking center stage in creatin...