As a Senior Vice President you are responsible for maintaining and building business relationships with clients and executing work programs. This role requires a high level of transactional communication experience where they were heavily involved or leading the deal especially IPO or M&A.
The ideal candidate must have background working in an investment bank, equity research or pure investor relations at some stage.
Some of the key responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Ensure the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy
- Develops client IR strategies that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business, sector and market conditions
- Demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers for current and potential clients and tailors IR business strategies/solutions accordingly
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Provides direction for all client investor relations engagement
- Develops and presents recommendations based on financial analytics and modelling, research, strategic and creative thinking, a credible point of view and perspective
- 10 to 15 year of experience in relevant field is must
- Experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analyst.
- Buy-side equity analyst, sell-side research analyst or investment banking experience is preferred; agency and corporate relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Strong ability to convey strategic and financial messages in written materials, financial models and data analysis
- Superior client relationship building and management skills
- Financial Acumen
- Strong Leadership Skills
- AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Senior Vice President with experience in ESG/Sustainability for our client who is one of the leading public relations and global advisory firms...
Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant
- SGD $7,000-$10,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant to be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client work, playing a key support role within the...
Senior Account Manager
- HKD $40,000-60,000 per month
- Hong Kong
Fresh, bold, and new, this independent consumer lifestyle agency is a Hong Kong - based company that works diverse and versatile clients...
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
- AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager from Industrial and Government Sector for our client who is one of the largest international PR & Communications consultancy arou...
Senior Director or Partner
- USD 17,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for a Senior Director or Partner to join a top PR and international strategic communications agency based in Dubai. A full, ...