Job location is Oman.
- Responsible for the positioning, promotion and protection of the brand and reputation of the Companies retail in Oman market
- Responsible for consumer communications and retail internal and external and social media communications in Oman.
- Develops, executes and manages the communications function in Oman to achieve organizational, business and brand goals.
- Provides strategic counsel and guidance to Country Head, Country Manager and Chief Operating Officer to ensure all corporate communication engagements are in-line with companies communications strategy, objectives, policies and guidelines.
- Work in close coordination and alignment with Company's Corporate and Social Media Communications and Holding’s Internal Communications
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience in communications (public relations, social media, thought leadership, internal communications, issue and crisis management)
- Relevant experience working with consumer / multinational companies
- Communications agency and media journalism experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment.
- Good communication skills to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and sound judgment with focus on impact and an ability to work effectively and succeed in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to develop and execute strategic communications plans aligned with business and brand needs and goals
- Proficiency and ability to develop, critique and edit compelling communications content, both written English and Arabic
- Ability to track results and provide measurable success
- Ability to take on new and creative ideas/concepts and carry them through to their conclusion.
- Excellent people skills when dealing with all levels of stakeholders, including managing and advising business leadership.
- Knowledge of multi-media including best practice, video, audio production, as well as print and design. Competence in MS Office systems.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with well-developed administrative, organisational and self-management skills
- Understanding of media and stakeholder landscape
- Understanding of communications best practice
- Crisis and issues management
- Strong media relations and influencer network
- Understanding social and digital media communication principles
Communications Manager- Qatar
- QAR 30,000 to 35,000
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company. ...
Communications Manager - KSA
- SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company.
Communications Manager - Kuwait
- USD 8,000 to 10,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager in Kuwait who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the clien...
PR Account Manager
- AED 16,000 to 19,000 per month
Our client is a fully integrated, globally established communications consultancy that focus on business leadership, research, strategic planning, reputation management and crea...
PR Manager EMEA
Global financial services company is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking, PR Manager to help develop and grow media relations and content strategy for the EMEA.
Account Manager - B2B Tech
Looking for your next career step, looking for an agency that at the very heart have the well-being and development of their employees and have the awards and kite marks to prov...
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....