Job location is Oman.
- Responsible for the positioning, promotion and protection of the brand and reputation of the Companies retail in Oman market
- Responsible for consumer communications and retail internal and external and social media communications in Oman.
- Develops, executes and manages the communications function in Oman to achieve organizational, business and brand goals.
- Provides strategic counsel and guidance to Country Head, Country Manager and Chief Operating Officer to ensure all corporate communication engagements are in-line with companies communications strategy, objectives, policies and guidelines.
- Work in close coordination and alignment with Company's Corporate and Social Media Communications and Holding’s Internal Communications
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience in communications (public relations, social media, thought leadership, internal communications, issue and crisis management)
- Relevant experience working with consumer / multinational companies
- Communications agency and media journalism experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment.
- Good communication skills to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and sound judgment with focus on impact and an ability to work effectively and succeed in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to develop and execute strategic communications plans aligned with business and brand needs and goals
- Proficiency and ability to develop, critique and edit compelling communications content, both written English and Arabic
- Ability to track results and provide measurable success
- Ability to take on new and creative ideas/concepts and carry them through to their conclusion.
- Excellent people skills when dealing with all levels of stakeholders, including managing and advising business leadership.
- Knowledge of multi-media including best practice, video, audio production, as well as print and design. Competence in MS Office systems.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with well-developed administrative, organisational and self-management skills
- Understanding of media and stakeholder landscape
- Understanding of communications best practice
- Crisis and issues management
- Strong media relations and influencer network
- Understanding social and digital media communication principles
Communications Manager - Oman
- OMR 2,300 to 2,500 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager in Oman.Job PurposeResponsible for the positioni...
Communications Manager- Qatar
- QAR 30,000 to 35,000
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company. ...
Communications Manager - Saudi
- SAR 15,000-16,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager in Saudi.Job PurposeResponsible for the positioning, promotion and protection of ...
Communications Manager - Qatar
- QAR 13,000 to 30,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager in Qatar.Job PurposeResponsible for the positioning, pro...
Communications Manager - KSA
- SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company.
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
- SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager from Industrial and Government Sector for our client who is one of the largest international PR & Communications consultancy arou...
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...