Working with a world renowned and respected post production agency, this is an exciting new role.
The role is likely to be 60% hands on: 40% managing /overseeing/scoping projects and working with producers and client facing where you will suggest solutions. If possible someone with an understanding of how retouching works with CG would be great as the work comprises producing. high end key assets for fashion and luxury clients, retouching across multiple assets for others and advising the moving/animation/CGI team on occasion.
The agency has four international offices, one in London and is growing in reputation and scale.
As a senior core team member, you will be required to have strong knowledge of retouch workflows, techniques and procedures. You will take a hands-on, lead-from-the-front approach to creative and technical aspects of a project. This role will require strong communication skills between Client Stakeholders, Senior team members, Creative Directors and the Producers, to ensure the smooth running and delivery of projects.
In addition to managing and nurturing people in your team, you will work on a range of creative projects leveraging your retouch skills across advertising, fashion and sport based projects.
● Support the Business Development teams with scoping out creative retouch and CG briefs.
● Participate in client briefing, feedback and creative scoping sessions.
● Initiate and manage appropriate project workflows.
● Ensure retouch briefs are delivered against the highest creative standards.
● Quality control and colour manage final deliverables.
● Work with producers to document project specifics, workflow setups and configurations for all project assets.
● Help identify tools, software, hardware and efficiency workflows for retouch processes which can add value and quality to work.
● Be accountable for quality control and the creative execution within set deadlines of projects.
● Finalise the deliverables for specific Print/Digital needs.
If you are keen to join the best in class and have the right experience and folio that shows a very high calibre of work please send your folio and CV to: email@example.com.