Customer Success Executive
This is a work from home position but travel to meet clients will be required occasionally.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing projects within a marketing agency environment from start to finish. You will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline, evaluate risks and work within a budget. You should be an effective communicator and comfortable supporting the team with quotations, proposals and pitches.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of client projects; to scope, within budget and to timescales agreed
- Using our clients project management tools, ensure all projects are set up to the expected standard and ready for client kick-off
- Lead client kick-off calls
- Co-ordinate the delivery team; develop clear briefs, quality check work
- Manage budgets both internally and with the clients
- Responsible for keeping the clients abreast of project status on a weekly cadence
- Actively identify new project opportunities and potential new contacts within live accounts and work with the Customer Success Manager/Director to bring the opportunity to fruition
- Support the Customer Success Manager/Director with quotations and proposals
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Agency experience is essential
- Awareness of what it takes to deliver marketing deliverables including but not limited to value propositions, marketing collateral, videos, paid media
- Experience in the IT/Telecoms sector
- Experience in partner and channel marketing
- $60,000 + super + comms OTE $100k-$150k+
Our Client: A well-established, international organisation specialising in print an...