Ideally, you will have worked on multi-market projects across international and social impact spaces, this role will sit within the global team working on accounts with ESG or International Development focus, advising some of the most exciting purpose-led corporations, foundations, and development organisations in the world.
The role in a nutshell…
- Strategic planning – building strategic integrated online comms plans for clients with a bias towards strategic creative digital plans. Lead on research, media and social media analysis, and online influencer, journalist, and stakeholder mapping.
- Campaign and Content planning – designing and coordinating integrated campaigns across owned, earned, and paid media. Coordinating and delivering social media and digital campaigns for the UK and international regions including Africa and the Middle East, and writing creative content including social media copy, and finding strong media angles that resonate with the current conversation, growing media relationships.
- Account Management and New Business – manage the day-to-day work of the accounts and teams you are working with, reporting to senior consultants, Directors, or Partners depending on the client. Take responsibility for full tactical implementation and oversee the preparation of client activity reports. Assist the senior team with the growth of the digital offering.
- Team Management – direct and mentor junior account members.
- Strong background in digital comms campaign delivery and management
- Experience in building insight-led digital comms strategy/plans
- Quick to learn and understand complex issues especially within international development and sustainability space,
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment.
The office is London-based and although there is a flexible working model in place you will need to attend team and client meetings in the office, you can also choose to work full-time in the office should you wish. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK and be resident in the UK to apply for this role.
Agency Account Manager
- $50k - $65k + Super
- Australia, Brisbane
Are you an Account Manager in a Creative Agency looking to make a move? An Account Executive looking to step up to become an Account Manager? Or, are you a Marketing graduat...
- $60,000 + super + comms OTE $100k-$150k+
- Australia, Brisbane
Our Client: A well-established, international organisation specialising in print an...