My client is an independently-owned branding agency in New York. They are looking to hire a new Senior Digital Designer or Design Director-level person with experience leading a digital branding project from the ground up.
Working in the digital team, but collaborating closely with the brand design team, you will be responsible for leading the charge to create beautiful websites that work well for client brands in healthcare, fintech, infrastructure and many more.
You will manage work streams, present to clients, be passionate about your craft and bring new ideas to the table as well as roll up your sleeves to create clear, usable and engaging solutions.
You'll be a thoughtful and balanced designer and able to evidence the ability to connect strategy with the visual design output. You'll also be able to pull ideas together in a pitch-winning document, working alongside the strategy team and supported by the account handling team.
This role is paying $120-150K depending on level of experience.
Sounds interesting? Sound like you?
Day to day you will:
- Partner with strategy, UX and content teams to deliver standout digital products, websites and experiences for our clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of brand identity design. Partner with creative directors and designers to concept and develop how brand identities come to life in digital
- Be challenged and excited by both leading and doing. This role requires a hands-on approach
- Be comfortable leading documentation and delivery to our development partners, and oversee implementation and QA
- Manage multiple projects, meeting deadlines without skipping a beat
- Oversee a small team of UI designers, including freelancers, pushing their work, processes and thinking
- Contribute to our entrepreneurial culture of collective learning, sharing your ideas and providing real-time professional development
- Partner with the account and strategy team to nurture and grow relationships with clients
No sponsorship. If you are eligible to work in the US, ideally New York based, have a beautiful folio of digital product build and some corporate client experience, please send your folio and CV to: email@example.com
User Research/UX Designer
The digital experience team of a top management consultancy have briefed us to find Designer with UX and product design experience and someone used to leading and defining/deter...
Our client is a top international creative agency and the CX team works with international client teams to add value to the advertising offering and think beyond the parameters ...
- $75-95k + Super
- Australia, Brisbane
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a thriving digital agency in Brisbane. Be part of an inclusive high-performing team Enjoy a rewarding career...
Senior Product Designer
Location: Dusseldorf, Schwalbach am Taunus - Hybrid Full-timeOur client is part of one of the world's leading communications agencies based in the technology metropolis ...
Mid-weight Frontend Developer
The Client DMCG Global is partnering with an award-winning, UK’s leading global communications agency, specializing in financial and professional serv...