Our client is a leading national online retailer with a strong e-commerce presence across various different lifestyle categories. They continue to build out their in-house marketing and digital team to support their continued expansion of new brands and products. We are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist dedicated to building out their Google Ads function.
As the Google Ads Specialist, you will work closely with your team to maximise ROAS on multiple Google Ads accounts and campaigns. Your growing team consists of an experienced team of marketers which will include your Digital Marketing Manager, E-Commerce lead, Content specialist, Paid social specialist and Social Media Manager. They will be looking to you to assist with the:
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns on Google Adwords and YouTube (search, display, shopping, and video)
- Management of multiple Google Ads accounts and Google Merchant Centre accounts
Management and optimisation of multiple Shopping Feed
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate, optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to meet and exceed ROAS targets
- Plan, create, and implement Paid Search campaigns with appropriate audience targeting
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Google Ads
This role would suit an agency professional who is looking for an opportunity to work client side. You will have a minimum of 3+ years experience.
- Strong prior experience in managing large Google ad spends
- Strong prior experience in managing multiple Google Ad accounts
- Ability to work in a team & autonomously
- Google Ads certification would be viewed as highly desirable● You will be able to run and execute on the marketing strategies in a hands-on capacity
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
How to Apply
This company is scaling up. They have an impressive culture to suit which is ripe for growth. They aim to build one of the strongest e-commerce marketing teams to ensure current and future products succeed when they go to market. To apply please send your application via the following link. We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital Marketing Director
- UK £90,000-£110,000
The Company Our client is a global F&B tech business. The company has a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and therefore presents a fantastic opportun...
Social Media Advertising Specialist
Paid Media Manager/Social Media Advertising Manager Amsterdam €33000-€38000 A progressive and unique international creative agency are look...