DCO is dynamic creative optimisation, is a form of programmatic advertising that allows advertisers to optimise the performance of their creative using real-time technology. You'll know this of course if you are a good fit for this brief!
We are looking for a strategically-led designer who enjoys making design 'work' to work alongside a raft of extremely smart and talented creatives, strategists and analysts (as well as account handlers ) to produce hyper-personalised work,. Sound like you?
Working for this agency you will be part of a respected and connected agency network and have the benefits of shared knowledge and power of resource.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the Lead Designer with the formulation of dynamic creative solutions for clients, including the build, setup and management of dynamic creative feeds. You will also work across HTML5 display, rich media creatives and email design for a variety of clients.
Day to day your work will involve:
- End to end DCO set up for clients: designing templates, feed creation, template build, binding, feed population, QA, launch and ongoing troubleshooting
- Work closely with the media solutions team to develop creatives using custom feeds
- Review media performance reports and develop optimisation/testing strategies for clients
- Design, build and deliver HTML5 creatives across a variety of specs
- Keep on top of developments in the industry and explore new solutions
- Ensure designs and finished developed materials are cross-device compliant and accessible
- 2-4 years’ experience in HTML5 and Dynamic Creative Optimisation.
- Strong working proficiency with Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in Adobe After Effects / Premier Pro (or any other animation tool) is a plus
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to create interactive HTML5 assets with GWD
- Knowledge of digital creative best practise and ad tech specs
- Adserver industry knowledge and understanding of optimisation principles and techniques
- Experience with DCO tools including display banner template builds and feed set-ups
- Proficiency with the main Ad Serving platforms such as DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek, Celtra or any similar.
- Experience working on digital display campaigns across Display, Search & Social as well as a keen interest in the wider digital creative industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the active social calendar, people love working at the agency.
- Career development through a great L&D programme
- Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other industry standard benefits
Email your CV and folio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The media agency arm of one of our best agency clients has seen an opportunity to develop creative and content solutions in tandem with their media planning direct to clie...
Senior Designer/Head of Design
After a string of new business wins, the ECD of this B2B agency, part of a larger network, has briefed us to find a hands-on senior designer with a good integrated book (digital...
Mid-senior digital-first Designer
We have a new mid-senior designer brief in for a fully integrated designer with a digital bias. If you like a refined aesthetic, have an eye for great type, enj...