DCO is dynamic creative optimisation, is a form of programmatic advertising that allows advertisers to optimise the performance of their creative using real-time technology. You'll know this of course if you are a good fit for this brief!
We are looking for a strategically-led designer who enjoys making design 'work' to work alongside a raft of extremely smart and talented creatives, strategists and analysts (as well as account handlers ) to produce hyper-personalised work,. Sound like you?
Working for this agency you will be part of a respected and connected agency network and have the benefits of shared knowledge and power of resource.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the Lead Designer with the formulation of dynamic creative solutions for clients, including the build, setup and management of dynamic creative feeds. You will also work across HTML5 display, rich media creatives and email design for a variety of clients.
Day to day your work will involve:
- End to end DCO set up for clients: designing templates, feed creation, template build, binding, feed population, QA, launch and ongoing troubleshooting
- Work closely with the media solutions team to develop creatives using custom feeds
- Review media performance reports and develop optimisation/testing strategies for clients
- Design, build and deliver HTML5 creatives across a variety of specs
- Keep on top of developments in the industry and explore new solutions
- Ensure designs and finished developed materials are cross-device compliant and accessible
- 2-4 years’ experience in HTML5 and Dynamic Creative Optimisation.
- Strong working proficiency with Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in Adobe After Effects / Premier Pro (or any other animation tool) is a plus
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to create interactive HTML5 assets with GWD
- Knowledge of digital creative best practise and ad tech specs
- Adserver industry knowledge and understanding of optimisation principles and techniques
- Experience with DCO tools including display banner template builds and feed set-ups
- Proficiency with the main Ad Serving platforms such as DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek, Celtra or any similar.
- Experience working on digital display campaigns across Display, Search & Social as well as a keen interest in the wider digital creative industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the active social calendar, people love working at the agency.
- Career development through a great L&D programme
- Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other industry standard benefits
Email your CV and folio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Integrated Designer
We are looking for an experienced integrated designer to join the in house creative team of a large media business. These are household names that touch our lives everyday in pr...
Great opportunity for a mid weight designer (and motor sports fanatic) to join a London-based sports marketing agency - they work with F1 and F-e brands and affiliated sponsors ...
Senior Digital Designer/Design Director
We are looking for a senior digital designer and digital design director. These two people will be managing the design needs for digital ...
Our client is a leading global Creative Production studio and it supports the communication needs of many of the top 100 brands. They have been working with a ho...
DMCG Global has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a thriving strategic design agency in Brisbane. This full-time position will...
The opportunity:The in house creative team, part of a large production agency, are working closely and successfully with a large pharmaceutical cli...
Searching for a full time mid to senior graphic / brand designer to join one of Brisbane's most awarded creative design agencies.Working alongside the best creative dire...