£40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses
My client are one of the most exciting growth companies in the UK today and are home to three award winning agencies. Their people are at the heart of everything they do and are their biggest asset. Proud to provide opportunities for fast career growth, recognising and rewarding great work and doing this within an inclusive, highly flexible, and innovative environment.
They are dedicated to support their employees to be the best version of themselves both inside and outside of work. There is an extraordinary culture built by exceptional people and because of this they are constantly recognised for being the best Marketing and Media Agency to work for and now hold 3 star accreditation from Best Companies making them a world class company to work for.
My client are searching for a Digital Media Manager to provide expertise and best practice insight into planning and optimising effective digital and social media campaigns.
They pride themselves in creating challenging and exciting opportunities, meaning that no two days are the same. However, here’s an idea of what your responsibilities will look like:
- Present Media plans, model forecast results and define key performance indicators.
- Develop social and programmatic display/video/audio/DOOH/CTV campaigns alongside other digital media specialists.
- Line manage junior digital trading and Ad Ops colleagues and help facilitate their career development.
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders and the digital marketplace.
- Manage multiple diverse projects across the group of agencies.
- Deliver digital consultancy and knowledge learning programs and internal and external partners.
- Collaborate across traditional and digital specialists to create holistic, full-funnel strategies to drive ROI and sales uplift.
- Support the development of the agency by bringing ideas to the fore around how their process and content can be optimized.
What you will need to have
- Extensive and proven experience within a similar role, ideally in an agency or digital media planning function.
- Detailed knowledge of social platforms, including Meta, from audience planning through to activation and measurement functions.
- Experience delivering consultancy and knowledge building training projects using your specialist knowledge.
- Experience using dashboards/insights tools to understand measurement of campaign delivery and using this to inform optimisations.
- Previous line management experience, specifically with more junior team members.
- Confident presenter to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong numeracy and Excel skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
What’s in it for you:
The list is large – here are just a few……
- Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus
- Hybrid working with the use of fantastic offices in London
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Educational fund toward leaning and development
- Finish at 4pm on Fridays
- Two fully paid conferences per year with additional activities and celebrations throughout the year.
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
They are fully committed to providing equality in the workplace and ensure all opportunities for, and during employment, will be afforded to individuals fairly and irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race including colour, ethnic or national origins and nationality, religion or belief or sexual orientation (“the protected characteristics”). They want their organisation to reflect the diversity of other communities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Apply today and let's have a chat - great company, great prospects and great opportunity.
Digital Paid Media Manager
The digital paid media manager will demonstrate experience in creating and driving both B2B and Consumer social media strategies, plans, and delivery across multiple channe...
Paid Social Media Manager / Senior Ma...
Do you strive to deliver best-in-class campaigns, push boundaries, and are constantly be looking out for the next big thing. You will need to build, ...
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Gold Coast
The Company: This position is at one of Queensland's leading Digital Agencies. Working within a wide array of client industries, providing ...
Vice President of Agency Sales
- New York
Vice President of Agency Sales New York Mobile Tech Our client are a fast-growing mobil...
Partnerships Media Account Exec
- £30k + commission
Commercial Partnerships Executive London/Hybrid Salary bracket Up to £30k + commission...
Marketing Director, Germany
Our client is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. They are a mission-driven, high-growth organization...
Global Data & MarTech Lead
Global Data & MarTech lead is s a new role for the company and will play a pivotal part in their future growth ambitions. Taking center stage in creatin...