You'll be hitting the ground running - planning and managing the paid digital media delivery for international, national and regional clients, as well as supporting integrated campaigns and their creative executions. To do so you'll be working collaboratively with specialists in strategy, digital, social media and an award-winning creative team.
We're looking for a Digital Performance Manager with experience in:
1. Google Ads execution - Search, Display, YouTube
2. Meta ads execution
3. LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads execution
4. Programmatic ads
5. GTM (Google Tag manager) implementation
6. Google Analytics implementation and analysis
7. Data studio reporting (setup)
8. Managed Lead gen/E-commerce digital campaigns
We're looking for a Digital Media Manager with:
- Extensive experience in planning, buying and optimising digital advertising, primarily within Google and Meta/Facebook Ad suites. Direct to publisher experience is desirable
- Demonstrable uplift for brands through conversion funnels and cross-channel interactions. Ideally, you’re ROAS-obsessed and hate to see a click wasted!
- Understanding of brand safety and brand health in digital media, ideally through a digital verification platform such as IAS
- Ability to collaborate between strategy, creative and delivery teams, with excellent client-facing communications
- Ability to prepare and act on integrated marketing schedules, willing to adjust and optimise them based on interpreting the results
- Knowledge to manage ad portfolios and bid strategies for brands with different consumer outcomes - such as ecommerce, financial services and physical retail environments
- Ability to brief in recommendations for ad and media types and formats, with a taste for emerging placements that give our client partners a market edge
- Insights-driven approach to reporting, you understand the numbers and you know how to communicate their impact
- An eye for detail, knowing when and why an ad won’t cut it with an audience or how a placement schedule will deliver sub-par results
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and troubleshoot across domains, networks and data platforms
- Bonus points - experience in Google Search Ads, Microsoft Ads, Tik Tok, Pinterest and Business Intelligence Reporting
If this sounds like you send your CV to Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have full work rights for Australia.
Digital Media Manager
- $80-85k + Super
We are working with a leading independent full service agency who is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join their growing Digital Team. You'll be hitting the ground...
Paid Social Media Manager / Senior Ma...
Do you strive to deliver best-in-class campaigns, push boundaries, and are constantly be looking out for the next big thing. You will need to build, ...
Digital Account Manager
Global integrated communication agency is looking for a Consultant (Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager level) to work across a number of prestigious clients delivering a ra...
Brand & Content Lead / Manager
Position summary We're assisting our client in looking for an experienced Brand & Content manager with a focus on brand building and content creati...
Client Services Director - 9 month co...
- pro rata
The London-based digital media agency is going from strength to strength, they are currently looking for a CSD to manage a portfolio of global clients with individual annual spe...
Digital Project Manager
- Australia, Perth
The Client Our client is the global leader in Web3.0 games, NFT’s and a decentralised metaverse. They develop NFTs and Metaverse environments for icon...