Job details

Location
Australia, Perth
Job Type
Permanent
Ref
1339755
Posted
19 days ago

Job details

Location
Australia, Perth
Job Type
Permanent
Ref
1339755
Posted
19 days ago
The Client
Our client is the global leader in Web3.0 games, NFT’s and a decentralised metaverse. They develop NFTs and Metaverse environments for iconic global consumer & sporting IP & brands.
 
 
Scope
As Technical Project Manager you will play a senior hands-on role in scoping and rollout of key digital tools inclusive of websites, NFT Minting sites and dashboards which all play a part in enhancing the consumer and(or) fan engagement of each brand license they are partnered with. You day to day tasks will include:
 
  • Driving high-level decisions about project deadlines, resources required and deliverables to the project
  • Deeply understand our customer base to build the best tool to serve creators.
  • Work closely with the sales and marketing functions to actively promote each feature and achieve adoption and maximize return
  • Develop, maintain, and improve an efficient and sustainable production pipeline built in collaboration between various teams across different time zones.
  • Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the areas of opportunities, co-create new ideas/designs, and implement them end-to-end
  • Help coach junior members of the team and serve as a thought partner to push the overall thinking further
  • Communicate regularly with senior stakeholders to ensure buy-in and adoption
 
 
Successful Applicants
We understand Web3.0 is a new space. You may come from a digital web development/production agency. This means you will at least have 70% or more of the knowledge you need to succeed in this role. Don’t worry we will help you get the other 30%. That said there are few things we would like to see before engaging further.
 
 
Requirements / Skill Sets:
  • Direct experience in rolling out company-wide processes/initiatives is a plus
  • Self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and can operate independent with limited handholding
  • Strong attention to detail and enjoys diving deep into details
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • At least 3 years of experience project management for the release of production quality software in React, GIT, AWS and TypeScript
  • Experience writing technical briefs or a can reference best practice of implementation
  • Experience maintaining a large codebase with many components and keeping it well-designed, future-proofed, and modular
  • Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints)
 
Nice-to-haves
  • In-depth understanding of all the technical and functional aspects of blockchains (consensus, security models, tokenomics, etc.) and crypto-wallets (keys management etc.),
  • Experience in the crypto and or NFT space
  • Experience with distributed systems, peer-to-peer systems, network programming, and cryptography
  • Experience with blockchain protocols, whether it be usage of a blockchain API, knowledge of how a blockchain/smart contract operates
  • Knowledge of system architecture/solutions design on blockchain in one of the above languages (separation of duties between chain, frontends and backends)
  • Played a lead role in blockchain projects and can detail how the product significantly impacted customer and company growth
 
 
What’s on offer & how to apply
This is one of the most unique opportunities you will have this decade. Start from the ground in a movement in Web3.0 and learn from pioneers in the space. Highly competitive salary and the chance to work with the biggest global brands across sports and retail are just the beginning of the next chapter of your career. Want to know more? Get in touch now via the following link