The ideal candidate should have
- Extensive understanding of fiscal and macroeconomic issues relevant to governments
- Strong interest in the latest global fiscal and economic trends
- Track record of providing impactful briefings to ministers or leaders on fiscal and economic issues
- Extensive experience working in government, politics or academia on fiscal and economic related work
- Strong understanding of the workings of public finances
- Knowledge of sovereign debt landscape and associated issues
- Experience of developing economic and/or fiscal policy within government or think tank
- Ability to collect and interpret relevant macroeconomic and fiscal indicators and draw insightful conclusions
- Genuine interest in fiscal and economic global trends and NGO commentary, including latest data releases and think tank reports
- Ability to confidently contribute to thought leadership development for senior leaders
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy development and activation.
- Provide strategic advice to senior clients in the form of written briefings and advice and face-to-face meetings.
- Contribute to the development of targeted strategic communications programmes
- Responsibility for media relations - plan, attend, and manage client engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions.
- Responsibility for stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and lead in cultivating relationships.
- Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions.
- Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead, whilst empowering staff and taking account of development needs and capacity.
- Actively seek to understand wider team dynamics and contribute to solutions where appropriate
- Work with partners across the company to identify gaps in resources and/or skills and contribute to recruitment.
- Oversight or lead financial management of allocated accounts, establishing and improving processes that ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Proactively lead and drive initiatives that support best practice and company progress
- Actively seek new business leads through existing contacts and networking.
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Leadership – leading and developing staff and fostering a values-based work environment
- Management – the ability to structure work, develop systems and drive implementation
- Advanced awareness of domestic, regional and global current affairs
PR Account Director
- AED 28,000 to 33,000 per month
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a globally established PR and communications consultancy based here in Dubai. They are very reputable within the GC...
Associate Director - Creative
- AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for an Associate Director with experience in strategic communications and creative PR campaigns to provide direct communications support to...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
Director of Tech - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking an Account Director (Tech) to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professional...
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....