The really exciting 'what if' aspect of the role is compounded by the variety of world class brands that you can work with from leading FMCG to professional services to automotive to government.
XDs excel at design thinking and contribute to the strategic & creative process by authoring, planning and designing the experiences that are informed by experience architecture, the client’s brand strategy and strategic communications plans. They use the principles of user-centred design and interaction design as well as an understanding of human (consumer) behaviour.
The XDs at the agency work closely with the Experience Architects (XAs), Creative Directors and creative teams and designers across the agency and are ultimately responsible for helping to shape the project: from the creation of creative concepts right through to shaping and overseeing the prototyping and final crafting of the work. The CX team you will join has ultimate responsibility for how a communications, service or product experience feels and how it delivers on brand, commercial and/or communications objectives.
You are comfortable in a client-facing role, and excel at seeing an opportunity to bring the CX value-add to the table, listening and understanding a client's goals and explaining how the insights, conceptual designs or prototypes meet projects objectives and extend their brand. You know how to conduct and to analyse usability testing (though you’ve probably overseen them just as much as having done them yourself). You can take data, reports, hand-written wireframes and create beautiful documents that simplify the content and excite people about the possibilities of your work. You’re also proficient at creative and content development.
You will attend briefing sessions and work with colleagues in Planning, Creative and internal and external design & development partners to design world-leading experiences that live up to, and in many cases expand people’s underlying emotional and functional needs. You will then help to conceptualise and design them, leading the effort up to and through final production.
Day to day you will produce work and documentation that involves:
- Experience Principles
- Empathy Maps
- Personae, User Stories & User Journeys
- Customer Experience Maps (as design lead)
Ideal set of Skills & Experience
- Previous UX/UI Designer or a similar creatively-led role ideally in a digital agency or CX team
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch or similar graphic design applications
- Demonstrated experience with journey mapping or empathy mapping
- Creating personae, user stories and/or user journeys
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Proto.io, Axure or similar)
- Been part of the process of launching a digital product (website, app, IoT, etc) from beginning to end, through to launch
- Have conducted primary research
- Experience designing wireframes and/or user interfaces
- Experience/Interest in Behavioural Psychology and developing empathy with consumers
- Worked in a design studio or design team
- Experience designing for websites, mobile apps or other user-interfaces that integrate with technology
Please send your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid / Senior User Experience Designer...
One of our clients – the world’s leading marketing agency focused on design and innovation, has an immediate need for Mid / Senior User Experience Designers....
Digital Design Director
- New York
This is a great opportunity to step up from senior designer or to bring your established Design Director experience from a digital agency to a new role.My client is an i...
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead, Design Director or ready to make the move up?This top London creative /ad agency have been through a period of exciting change and have recently ...
An Exciting Opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join one of Australia’s Highest Rated Cryptocurrency Exchange! Our client having...