This is a full time permanent role allowing flexible hybrid working: 3 days WFH and 2 days in the office. Working under a Head of Design, alongside other designers in the team.
Reporting to the Head of Design, your role will include:
- Assist Head of Design in rolling out national campaign assets
- Day to day design, including campaign material across print, POS, eDM, web design, digital menu boards, and local store marketing
- Managing the image library
- Keeping an eye on quality assurance across channels, including proofing and press checks to ensure consistency of execution
- Minimum 1-2 Years’ experience in the design industry
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & In-Design essential)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel & Outlook essential)
- Experience with designing to corporate style guides
- Strong attention to detail & time management skills
Beneficial but not Required:
- Motion graphics A/E is a bonus
- After effects / premier or video editing experience
- Experience working with a retail brand and design
- Photography experience
- Experience with GIF animation & compression
Skills & attributes:
- Attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- High level of attention to detail & organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a face moving environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight timeframes
- Must be a quick learner, easily able to adapt
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will need to be self-motivated, and self-managing and be able to handle a fast-paced culture. Possesses an ability to handle multiple projects, manage stakeholder relations, prioritise and meet deadlines, ultimately delivering results
- Accountable and responsible for meeting agreed objectives and key results
If you would like to discuss the opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you are located in Australia and have full work rights.
- $60-65k + Super + Bonus
We are working with a national QSR Brand who are looking for a Junior to Mid Graphic Designer to join their in-house team.This is a full time permanent role allowing flexibl...
Visual Designer - integrated
We have a great opportunity for an integrated designer with brand design, print and digital experience to join a fast growing business.As the sole visual/graphic designe...
Designer - part time
We are working with a very cool, interesting independent agency/studio with great clients who are looking for a part time designer for 3-6 months and potentially rolling on...
Senior Digital Designer/Design Director
We are looking for a senior digital designer and digital design director. These two people will be managing the design needs for digital ...
Our agency client, part of a respected network, London-based is looking for a creatively minded Presentation Designer to join the London office. This is a new r...
Are you an experienced senior designer with team management experience ready to stretch in to a Design Director role?If you have branded environment, retail/hospitality ...
- $80 - $100k + Super
- Australia, Brisbane
A leading Brisbane Creative Agency are looking for a Senior Brand and Campaign Designer, you’ll be a part of the end-to-end creative process to create and recom...