We are looking for an experienced Group Accounting Manager with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience, ideally in the financial services sector. The successful candidate will work in the Central Accounts department for the Group of companies, providing a range of accounting support to the organization working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Group Accounting Manager will have an active role in preparing quarterly and annual budgets and analyse budget vs actuals, work closely with the Group Financial Controller.
- Preparation of audit files and liaising with auditors as required
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns.
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Overseen work carried out by junior staff members and acted as a mentor to aid them with gaining the skills required to work in an accounting practice by providing feedback and tutoring where necessary.
- Special projects as required.
- ACCA Qualified
- Sage accounting certified
- Excel certified
- Excellent communications skills required
- Able to handle multiple tasks and stay organized