- Group Accounting Manager will have an active role in preparing quarterly and annual budgets and analyse budget vs actuals, work closely with the Group Financial Controller.
- Preparation of audit files and liaising with auditors as required
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns.
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Overseen work carried out by junior staff members and acted as a mentor to aid them with gaining the skills required to work in an accounting practice by providing feedback and tutoring where necessary.
- Special projects as required.
- ACCA Qualified
- Sage accounting Experience
- Excellent communications skills required
- Able to handle multiple tasks and stay organized
Senior Management Accountant
This Senior Management Accountant role will report to the Finance Director You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the bus...
Our client, recognised as market leaders, is an accounting, business advisory and wealth management firm, dedicated to extend their reach, empowering them to make a difference t...