We're assisting our client in looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager with a focus on digital channels and CRM marketing, ideally with experience in the German healthcare sector (medical devices, telemedicine, DiGA, nutrition, pharmaceuticals). Besides healthcare, other regulated digital businesses (finance, insurance) or pure digital players (mobile apps, digital services) would be considered. They need a "builder" personality (no "administrator") who brings the energy and drive to build and own this area; ideally with experience working in start-up environments. This person works on an equal level with the Brand & Content Lead, driving their marketing and growth strategy and development.
Important areas of responsibility: control and optimization of performance marketing, development of paid social and viral marketing, development and optimization of automated e-mail processes and CRM marketing together with Brand & Content lead, further development of the company website, tracking, and analytics.
What you will do
- You are responsible for the growth channels and create effective marketing plans including goal setting
- You determine the marketing mix and budget allocation to achieve our growth goals
- You design the expansion of the following marketing areas to achieve company goals: Viral campaigns,SEA, SEO, CRM, paid social, analytics and affiliate
- In addition to growing the DACH market, you will drive international expansion
- You will work directly with the brand lead and senior management, as well as other departments such as product development
- You put your team together and manage external agencies and freelancers in the growth area
What you need to bring
- Above all, you want to help shape the revolution of the eHealth market
- You have several years of experience in growth marketing, ideally in the healthcare sector
- You are familiar with digital marketing and can develop and implement complete funnel strategies
- Previous startup experience or SMB experience
- You are familiar with common online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and WordPress
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- In addition to your professional experience, you bring a pleasant, positive personality and a hands-on mentality
- You maintain a good feedback culture and build it up in your sphere of activity
- You were part of high-performing teams and already had some team lead experience
- You communicate fluently and effectively in German and English
- You have a university degree in business administration/marketing / comparable courses; or very relevant professional experience
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, dynamic and ambitious team
- Opportunities for professional growth
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious, and interdisciplinary professionals.
- Close cooperation with the management
- Be part of a fast-growing, fun & fully remote international team!
- The freedom to implement, tackle and shape your own ideas
If you’re passionate about how technology can make healthcare go where people need it most, let’s chat! Please email us your resume at email@example.com.
Applicants for this role must have an EU working visa.