This senior management level lead role will oversee the development and management of the agency’s brand experience strategy and innovation offer, building on the agency’s deep expertise in retail and hospitality brand experience creation. You will strategically partner with clients and work together with creative teams to define and develop 360 brand experiences for ambitious brands.
- Lead teams through gathering insight gathering, stakeholder engagement, insight strategy and brand experience idea definition
- Lead facilitation of client and co-creation sessions, alongside creative teams
- Guide and direct the insights team on assigned tasks/projects
- Formulate the approach and proposals to strategic and creative challenges
- Work with the insights and strategy team to embed a flexible and expert approach to different project types
- Play a key role in pitches to new and existing clients
The role would suit a strong industry profile with proven expertise in target sector brand experience creation. You will have experience of growing a blue-chip client base. You will be entrepreneurial, business and brand literate who is an experienced consultant, facilitator and presenter
Beyond this, your competencies will be:
- Forefront of retail and experience innovation
- Excellent at both strategic definition and innovation
- Inspires client trust and ambition
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Exceptional planning, organisation, and attention to detail
- Good judgement and decision making
- Critical thinking
- Commercial, negotiation skills
Our client is a Brand Experience and Design agency based in London. They create end-to-end customer journeys with thoughtful human touches. They are a culturally curious team who provide deep insight and strategy to clients, brand positioning, innovation, and new-revenue model ideation, and brand experience design, blending physical and digital journeys.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Senior Strategist - Vienna, Madrid or...
The Role - Can be located in London, Vienna or Madrid Our client, a global brand consultancy re on the lookout for a Strategist or Sr. Strategist who is...
Senior Brand Strategist / Planner
- HKD 30,000-60,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global has been retained by a world-class agency to help identify a number of new hires at the start of 2021. Due to recent wins in the APAC region our client is looki...
Job Description As an Omnichannel planner you will work closely with Client Teams, Digital and Social Commerce teams, Omnichannel Strategy Director and Cre...
Strategist / Senior Strategist
- HKD 25,000-40,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global has been retained by one of the world’s leading brand design consultancies to identify a new strategist / senior strategist for their Hong Kong office.