Location - Berlin
Freelance or Permanent
€200-250 per day or €50-60K per annum
The ideal candidate will work directly with the marketing team to develop and implement a comprehensive content and social media strategy to increase brand visibility and engagement, executing creative campaigns to drive awareness and rider adoption.
- Build, create, and execute a social media and content plan that will increase the brand awareness, engagement rates, positive sentiment, and overall ridership.
- Create boundary-pushing, attention-grabbing social content across all channels. You’ll create your own Reels, Lives, TikTok and Shorts.
- Collaborate with the in-house design team to bring your ideas to life.
- Deliver a fully packed day-to-day calendar of activity across all central social media platforms and content across blog/editorial, user-generated content, and email.
- Track the performance of activity to be able to build a picture of how the organic channels support business and brand objectives, making improvements where necessary
- Lead on community management to swiftly connect and engage with followers. You’ll be the go-to for social, advising the team and wider business on best practices.
- Be able to work across FB/IG/TT/YT using stories, posts and reels
- Generate 100 post across all social platforms a day
- Proven background in working with social media platforms such as FB,IG,TT,YT
- Able to pull together stories, posts and reels
- Strong communicator at all levels and experienced lead
- Degree or training in marketing / media field
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and prioritise appropriately
- A background in music, culture and film would be idea
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Berlin resident
Contact me now with your CV. Sally O'Sullivan, Sally@dmcgglobal.com
Digital Media Manager
- £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 GBP
Digital Media Manager £40,000 - £50,000 per year plus bonuses London/Hybrid
Digital Paid Media Manager
The digital paid media manager will demonstrate experience in creating and driving both B2B and Consumer social media strategies, plans, and delivery across multiple channe...
Social Media Account Manager
Our client has won some of the industry's most respected awards not only for the work they deliver for their clients but also for the best place to work recognising training, de...
Media Sales Executive
- £20,000-£30,000 Plus Comms
Media Sales Executive Salary £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Realistic OTE up to £100k Office Based in London &n...
Partnerships Media Account Exec
- £30k + commission
Commercial Partnerships Executive London/Hybrid Salary bracket Up to £30k + commission...
Marketing ManagerHybrid working - 1-2 days a week in the officeExcellent benefits£48-50KAre you a Ju...
Marketing Manager Brussels
Brussels based marketing manager will work with a focused and dedicated team to help drive growth across the European regions. The focus will be to connect and target audiences ...