DMCG Global is partnering with a client, a leading IT service provider who has been delivering product/system developments of large and complex systems for both the public and private sectors.
- Established in Hong Kong back in 1991
- Offices in Asia, Europe, North America, and Africa.
- 30 years of experience, 250 IT projects to over 100 countries
- CMMI Level 5, AICPA SOC ⅔, ISO 27017, and 27018 certifications.
- Recognized for its superior technological innovation
- Received multiple awards from prestigious institutions
- Backed by a strong infrastructure and global and professional team
- The ideal candidate is a multi-skilled Full Stack Developer who can take on tasks in different areas of bespoke system development and/or product development
- Since the role will be working with different teams and departments, we’re looking for someone who can nurture relationships and take accountability for his or her work.
- Full stack development which covers the implementation of new features of innovative and award-winning products
- Technical risk assessment, estimation, and recommendation
- Design and integration of 3rd party solutions into the product’s ecosystem
- Product maintenance and support
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience in bespoke system or product development
- 3+ years of experience with Java or other enterprise programming languages
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database is a plus)
- Java & JSP, Java frameworks (SpringBoot, Google Guice)
- Source code versioning systems (CVS, Git)
- Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Docker
What can you look forward to?
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to a variety of technologies and roles
- Abundant opportunities to upskill and grow on the job
- Being part of a global team of competent IT professionals
- Being part of the company’s continuous growth and R&D on new technologies
- An environment focused on quality and streamlined processes: CMMI Level 5
- Family-like work environment
- Semi-flexible work schedule
- Temporary WFH set-up (Work tools will be provided)
- Opportunity to work in Hong Kong and other countries post-pandemic
- Job security because it is a well-established company.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Visa or relocation for this position is not provided
If this role is not suitable for your experience or career goals, please send me a LinkedIn invitation to connect to hear more about other available roles.
- Kuala Lumpur
About the Client DMCG Global is partnering with a client, a leading IT service provider who has been delivering product/system developments...
Performance Media Manager (SA360 Spec...
DMCG are once again delighted to announce that we are working with another leading global media agency. We're seeking out a SA360 specialist
Head of Engineering
We're assisting our client in looking for Heads of Engineering for their office in Sofia and Paris. Our client is a leading European online search and visual merchandising platf...
Our Client is looking for a talented Tech Lead, passionate about delivering high quality, innovative digital experiences using a wide array of technologies, platforms and sol...
Associate Director/Solutions Architect
We’re looking for a Solutions Architecture (SA) for an industry-leading open-source technology company. The SA is responsible to provide prospects and customers with ...