As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be working with one of our full-stack engineering teams. Transforming our platform to be software as a service, developing the next-gen SAAS marketplace for airlines. Adding capabilities to our existing suite for customers like Virgin, SAS, Jet Blue, and Aer Lingus to name but a few.
- As a member of the Pod leadership team, your role will be split between development, providing technical support, and mentoring to the team.
- Supporting a co-located team of highly skilled engineers.
- Technically hands-on providing estimates, designing, coding, and debugging alongside the team.
- Working as part of an Agile environment.
- Working closely with our quality and performance engineers.
Technical Skills / Knowledge/ Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java development, Web Services and object orientated principles. Highly proficient knowledge of Java.
- 2+ years’ experience technically leading a Software Engineering team ideally within a fast-paced dynamic product-based company.
- Excellent understanding of software development practices and have worked in multi-disciplined teams before.
- Solid experience in the development of highly available and scalable applications
- Ability to learn independently.
- Degree in Computing or Science.
- A good understanding of Agile principles whilst working with Scrum Teams.
- Practical experience with databases such as Oracle, Document DB and Mongo DB.
- Jenkins with a strong focus on pipelines and dev ops (SALT).
- Atlassian suite of products bitbucket/Jira/Confluence.
Customer Owner (Dublin)
The Role The Technical Accounts Executive Manager (or Customer Owner, in industry terms) will lead and manage the overall engagement process with the ...
Devops Team Lead/Senior Developer
- £100,000.00 - £120,000.00
- New York
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Developer (DevOps Team Lead) with proven cloud experience, a can-do attitude, and a passion for technical leade...
Lead Product Manager
- AUD $150k +
- Australia, Brisbane
Lead Product Manager – SaaS (Education Sector) Interested in leading the next phase of innovative products while genuinely enriching peoples ...
Our Client is looking for a talented Tech Lead, passionate about delivering high quality, innovative digital experiences using a wide array of technologies, platforms and sol...
Senior Devops Engineer
- £80,000.00 - £100,000.00
- New York
We are looking for an experienced and detail orientedSenior DevOps Engineer with proven cloud experience, a can-do attitude, and a passion for technical leadership.
- £65,000.00 - £85,000.00
- New York
We are looking for a meticulous and talented individual to join our Data Team as aData Engineer! Your central responsibility as the Data Engineer will b...
Senior Network Engineer (Remote Worki...
The Opportunity.DMCG Global are proud to have partnered up with one of WA’s leading MSP while they transition from SME projects primarily in the infra...