Our client is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. They are a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent. To help the business go global and mark its footprints in Germany and DACH, we are assisting in their search for a Marketing Director - DACH
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
- Manage a multi-million-dollar budget, as well as driving campaign strategies and execution in both earned and paid media. You will also act as a customer advocate, understanding key customer insights (wants, needs, behaviors, habits, etc.), and ensure all brand marketing efforts leverage them. Your KPIs will be the client’s unaided brand awareness and positive brand perception, as well as earned media impressions and social media buzz.
- Develop the marketing plans and roadmaps to grow awareness and consideration Germany and DACH
- Develop and executing Omni-channel marketing plans that drive both brand development and business growth
- Consistently ideating new ways to drive practical business growth, developing business cases to sell them into the organization, and tangibly executing them in-market
- Drive PR and earned media strategies, hiring/leveraging external agencies where needed.
- Develop and execute local Influencer Strategies (celebrities, micro-influencers, etc.), as well as other tactics for activating the community and increasing positive WOM.
- Develop and execute local Social Media strategies (channel definition, purpose, messaging strategy for each) which drive increased brand awareness of the brand
- Collaborate with Product to drive updates and tests home page to ensure consistent customer journey during campaign periods, as well as drive ongoing initiatives and tests that improve perception of the brand (e.g. adding testimonials micro-site) and drive increased membership
- Collaborate with performance growth marketing partners to ensure consistent brand positioning, and well as positive impact of brand marketing activities on overall business performance
- Build and manage a team of contractors and internal and external agency resources to make sure campaigns and programs adhere to brand guidelines (messaging, experiences, imagery, and tone of voice), and are delivered on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget.
- Partner with existing highly talented product, engineering and design teams to run tests and launch new features that improve the international user experience
- Improve German customer satisfaction and retention by understanding pain points and validating hypotheses through research and testing
- At least 7 years of marketing leadership experience and experience working with leading German consumer brands and marketing organizations
- Experience managing mass consumer brands with E-commerce know-how
- Ideally with experience in consumer technology, startups, subscription businesses models, international customer bases
- Experience managing a variety of marketing functions including PR/influencer (either in-house or through an agency)
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated personality and can operate independently
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Humble, self-motivated team player willing to work extremely hard
- A collaborative, self-starter who relishes getting his/her hands dirty and knows how to drive projects from inception to execution
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities.
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity and benefits.