Global integrated communications agency is looking for a director to be part of the leadership team in the global health and development division, typically work across strategic consultancy and message development, brand positioning, stakeholder engagement, media relations, media training, issues and crisis management, digital and social media, integrated campaigning, and disease awareness.
As Director you will take on an established portfolio of clients working across various areas of health and development including access to vaccines, nutrition, infectious diseases, climate change, health rights, and youth. You will be responsible for driving growth of the portfolio, supporting the team, and adding valuable insights to the leadership team.
The Role (more details in the full JD)
- Provide senior counsel to clients
- Day-to-day commercial performance – revenue, servicing, capacity planning. Building up commercial capability across the practice.
- Driving organic growth of accounts marketing and new business, developing strategies for business development including leading proposal and pitch processes
- Design and strong oversight of high impact, global strategic communications campaigns
- People management and recruitment
Strong communications background managing complex issues and projects, commercially driven and ambitious with experience of growing and nurturing a talented team in a fast-growing agency.
- Experience in the global development space is essential, ideally at a leading communications consultancy or in a senior in-house role (around 8 years), with a firm grasp of the international landscape and key players operating in that space.
- Demonstrable expertise in developing and implementing multi-stakeholder communication campaigns, with an understanding of the importance of sensitivity and nuance communicating across multiple markets and languages
- Commercial expertise including planning, budgeting, and financial management
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities with a strong point of view on the industry. A strong mix of media, digital and political/policy capabilities is required
This role is London-based as and when Covid restrictions allow otherwise it’s a hybrid/work from home model. You must be eligible to work in the UK and when allowed/needed be available to work in the London office.
PR Account Director
One of the opportunities will be focused on working with their largest FMCG client and the other is to work on a large household brand e-retailer. In either of the roles, you wi...
Account Director / Associate Director opportunity within a multi-discipline purpose-led global communications agency. You will be leading international camp...