Location : Central Amsterdam
Salary €45,000 - €55,000
Are you a PR Managers with over four years of public relations experience, and have a keen interest in sustainability, culture, fashion and lifestyle? My client is an independent B-Corp certified PR agency. This is a client-facing role with primary responsibility for their clients day-today communications and management across multiple accounts.
Skills and experience
● At least four years’ public relations experience, delivering high quality media and influencer opportunities.
● Inside-out knowledge of the media industry, from trades to the nationals, in the Netherlands, UK, US and beyond.
● Excellent English (essential) and professional fluency in Dutch. Extra languages are always great too, such as French!
● Strong networker with an extensive contact book.
● Expertise across a range of media, in order to place products, grow brands or pitch for clients.
● Confident at writing everything from a press release, by-line and strategy, to a social media post and opinion piece.
● Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences.
● Team player and collaborator.
● Background in consumer lifestyle, creative trade or sustainable fashion would be an advantage.
● Manage client relationships, guiding, evaluating and providing feedback.
● Oversee and execute client projects in a creative and innovative way.
● Identify growth opportunities within current client contracts.
● Take ownership of storytelling with new and creative ideas, driving editorial strategy with content pitches.
● Manage public relations crises and provide counsel to senior leaders.
● Provide data analysis.
● Contribute to new business development.
● Connect clients to the news agenda, contributing to emerging topics and conversation.
● Successfully manage and mentor PR Executives to support the company in achieving its goals.
To find out more, please send your CV to Sally O'Sullivan - email@example.com