Our client is a global consumer fintech company looking for a PR Manager to take ownership of the UK & Europe's media relations and content strategy.
You will work with the press, stakeholders, and direct consumer messaging. You will be part of a hand on busy in-house press office working with trade, national, and international media as well as assisting with the digital communication strategy.
The role reporting to Global PR & Communications Director you will:
- Develop media strategies for campaigns, products and announcements;
- Help strengthen company’s position and visibility in UK and Europe markets;
- Build consumer-facing, and consumer-relevant press relations activities working autonomously, as well as closely with relevant agencies, as required;
- Exploring proactive and reactive press coverage opportunities for the company;
- Drive results on external relations activities to position key leadership as keynotes, panellists or judges at major industry events;
- Manage PR agencies in the region and work closely with marketing leads and country directors to attain PR results;
- Link PR campaigns between key markets and marketing/products for timely promotions and media activities;
- Dealing with media requests from trade, UK and international press in a timely fashion;
- Building and maintaining relationships with media outlets and journalists in the trade and mainstream sectors, both in the UK and internationally;
- Monitoring, reporting on, and maintaining media coverage results;
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information;
- Supporting organisation, promotion and coverage of events and conferences;
- Working closely with social media, branding and SEO teams to ensure optimised communication flow, both internally and externally;
- Ad hoc tasks with PR and Social Media team as requested by Global PR & Communications Director
Is this you...
- Strong digital communications skills including e-sentiment monitoring and SEO-conscious writing for digital PR activities;
- Familiarity with media databases, forward features and press request tools.
- Ability to build good relationships with key influencers, industry voices, media outlets and journalists;
- Skilled in using PR to drive business results;
- Efficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading;
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload as required;
- Experience managing PR agencies desirable;
- Awareness of PR, social media and SEO best practices;
- Experience in the fintech or financial PR sector would be an advantage
If you are interested in the role and have the right to work in the UK please apply now or send your detail to natalie@dmcgglobal.
Head of PR - East Coast
- New York
Fast-growing global PR agency who specialize in finance, tech, and professional services are looking for a tenacious, ambitious, and forward-thinking PR leader to run the East C...
Head of PR - West Coast
- San Francisco
Fast-growing global PR agency who specialize in finance, tech, and professional services are looking for a tenacious, ambitious, and forward-thinking PR leader to run the West C...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
Director of Tech - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking an Account Director (Tech) to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professional...
Working for a global agency you will have the opportunity to travel with this agency in the future, you will be working on impactful, innovative PR campaigns, although you will ...
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
- SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager from Industrial and Government Sector for our client who is one of the largest international PR & Communications consultancy arou...