Salary up to £50K, hybrid or remote working a possibility.
The Presentation Designer will be responsible for creating and delivering beautiful and engaging presentations.
This role will predominantly be working in PowerPoint, so expert level skill in the application is required.
As a presentation specialist you will have a strong understanding of layout and typography to turn complex ideas and information into clean, effective presentations for a range of brands.
Additionally, you may work as a support to the design studio, the designer must be able to follow artistic direction, collaborate with Senior Designers, Art Directors, and Design Director within the design team.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- PowerPoint skills essential
- Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch skills a bonus
- Working in an integrated design team
- Willing to ‘pitch in’ with other design requests away from presentation design
- A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that is thrown your way
- Creative agency experience a bonus
- Organised, has attention to detail and can deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and to work flexibly and identify new and changing priorities
- Team player with the ability to also work pro-actively and independently
- Create look and feel design templates with a particular brand-skew for presentations for various brands
- Supporting collateral including leave behind printed documents
- Working on design requests from studio when not working on new business projects
Senior Designer/Head of Design
After a string of new business wins, the ECD of this B2B agency, part of a larger network, has briefed us to find a hands-on senior designer with a good integrated book (digital...
Digital Media creative designer
This is a great opportunity for a designer, well versed in creatively excellent and technical solutions, to produce work for clients in Fortune 1000. The agency ...
Mid-senior digital-first Designer
We have a new mid-senior designer brief in for a fully integrated designer with a digital bias. If you like a refined aesthetic, have an eye for great type, enj...