Project Manager - retail and interior design
- Manage global retail, hospitality, corporate and brand identity projects and clients
- Work closely with our Design team to present outlined design concepts, design development and detailing, production, implementation, and construction information
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plans, and project milestones
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Manage outside consultants and trades throughout all project phases
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
- Follow up with suppliers/clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
- Ensure all project phases are delivered on time and within budget
- 3 - 5 years of project Management experience within Design and Design Strategy is essential
- Minimum 5 years of international experience in the field of retail and/or hospitality and an understanding of the overall design process: from conceptualization to execution
- Proven track record in managing projects that include creative design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, in 2D and 3D
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Clients, Design and Project management team
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communicator; able to bridge lines of communication at all levels and ability to demonstrate diplomacy and collaboration
- Excellent command of English language (our company language) written and spoken.
- Experience with Software programs such as Asana and CAD.
- HKD 120,000-150,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global has been retained to identify a new Project Director with an architecture background for a large retail chain who will be responsible for shopping malls globally ...