- Client management - responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining standards/expectations.
- Briefing the international creative team on content that needs to be produced. Support the ideation process and provide creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval.
- Copy-writing for assets produced - suggestions and ideas that the client’s internal teams/other agencies can use.
- Regular reporting on social trends and platform updates - encourage the client to follow best practices and try new innovations to enhance the performance of their platforms.
- Account admin - keeping internal documents up to date in time for client meetings, making necessary amendments to client documents at their request.
- Organising, preparing agendas and leading (where required) regular client meetings, and following up with action points.
- Supporting the clients other agencies (creative, media, PR etc.) with workflow where necessary.
- Working closely with the Producer to ensure campaign deadlines are met and project overviews are regularly shared with the client.
- Excellent organisation skills - time management, client liaison and ability to maintain client standards when working under time pressure.
- Agency experience with a fast-paced client.
- Creative/strategic ideation
- Deck formation
- Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
- Strong communication skills - working with the UK creative team and the client’s international partner agencies. Ensure all relevant parties are kept up to date.
- Experience with sports-based clients
- Photoshoot/Video shoot management (non-essential)
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your CV and cover letter, along with your notice period and salary expectations.
The agency values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.
Senior Account Manager
- USD $80,000-$100,000 per year
- New York
DMCG Global is looking to identify a bright, driven, and strategically minded Senior Account Manager to join one of the world’s most progressive, exciting and fast paced CPG ...
Digital Account Manager
Our client is a leading digital agency's with offices across Australia. They have experienced growth and continue to onboard new clients and now require to hire more accoun...
- SGD $9,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Director for an international communications consultancy focused on public relations, investor relations, and government relations. With offices ...
Senior Account Executive
- SGD $3,000-$4,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for 2 Senior Account Executives to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications pr...
- SGD $9,000-11,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking for an Account Director for Communications to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team of seasoned comms professional...
- SGD $4,000-$6,000 per month
Our client is a leading global media agency with global network and we are looking for an excellent client manager. The Role The role is 100% regiona...
Digital Project Manager
- HKD $30,000-35,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global is on the hunt for a talented Digital Project Manager for a brilliant integrated communications consultancy set in the heart of Hong Kong. Our clie...