The Job position is based in KSA.
The candidate will be involved in supporting the development of the initiative’s first strategic communication plan, working on events and conferences, preparing content such as speeches and presentations, helping to develop the initiative’s issue/crisis management approach, and working with the team to inform the international community about the Kingdom’s mining activities.
Below are few Job Responsibility and requirements mentioned:
- The successful candidate will be working closely with a team of most senior consultants, from the region and from global network, and this is an unparalleled fast-track opportunity within the business to forge an international communications and consultancy career.
- A minimum have 5+ years’ experience as an expert English language content writer, working in journalism or other communications fields.
- A passion for industrial development, geopolitical and global affairs, and a keen interest in the growth of Saudi Arabia and the factors affecting its role in the region locally and on the world stage.
- For this client engagement, we need capable responsive and cooperative staff who can manage all communication/public relations requirements
- Ideally the candidate should be able to support with media relations
- Able to create content in English for use beyond media relations, which may also include digital platforms, social media, and high-level speeches or reports.
- Highly skilled in developing English content at the highest level, highly skilled in crafting creative messaging in high quality and in a timely manner
- A media specialist, able to build very strong relations with local and international media, and handle all media relations and media activities, in traditional, new and social media alike, including drafting and finalizing press releases, preparing high quality speeches and talking points, writing news articles and reports, and putting together Q&A documents, as well as organizing and managing press conferences, and media interviews.
- Candidate should be confident, intellectually curious, and a good listener who is dedicated to building close client and team relationships
- A solid academic background and the ability to work confidently with people from a variety of backgrounds and at all levels of seniority within our business
- A strong and collaborative team player and not a one-man or one-woman show – our team environment is close-knit and friendly, and we want team members that embody this culture as well as being determined, entrepreneurial and driven
If this sounds like you, apply NOW.
Due to the high volume of applicants that DMCG Global receive, we sadly only able to respond to those profiles that we believe genuinely match the criteria laid out by our client.
Senior Account Manager
- SGD $7,000 per month
DMCG is working with a Independent PR agency based in Singapore. They are an independent agency that effects change for the better through transformational communicat...
- AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month
DMCG Global are currently seeking an Account Director to join one of the most renown global consulting firm. Job Description is ...
Head of PR - West Coast
- San Francisco
Fast-growing global PR agency who specialize in finance, tech, and professional services are looking for a tenacious, ambitious, and forward-thinking PR leader to run the West C...
Head of PR - East Coast
- New York
Fast-growing global PR agency who specialize in finance, tech, and professional services are looking for a tenacious, ambitious, and forward-thinking PR leader to run the East C...
- USD 14,000 per month
DMCG Global is seeking an Associate Director with extensive experience in strategic communications to provide direct communications support to their political and governmen...
Paid Social Account Manager - Stafford
We are looking for an individual who is driven by being at the forefront of social media, who strives to work only with the best. One of the UK’s leading media agencies is...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...