The Job position is based in KSA.
The candidate will be involved in supporting the development of the initiative’s first strategic communication plan, working on events and conferences, preparing content such as speeches and presentations, helping to develop the initiative’s issue/crisis management approach, and working with the team to inform the international community about the Kingdom’s mining activities.
Below are few Job Responsibility and requirements mentioned:
- The successful candidate will be working closely with a team of most senior consultants, from the region and from global network, and this is an unparalleled fast-track opportunity within our business to forge an international communications and consultancy career.
- A minimum have 5+ years’ experience as an expert Arabic language content writer, working in journalism or other communications fields.
- A passion for industrial development, geopolitical and global affairs, and a keen interest in the growth of Saudi Arabia and the factors affecting its role in the region locally and on the world stage.
- For this client engagement, we need capable responsive and cooperative staff who can manage all communication/public relations requirements
- Ideally the candidate should be able to support with media relations
- Able to create content in Arabic for use beyond media relations, which may also include digital platforms, social media, and high-level speeches or reports.
- Highly skilled in developing Arabic content at the highest level, highly skilled in crafting creative messaging in high quality and in a timely manner
- A media specialist, able to build very strong relations with local and international media, and handle all media relations and media activities, in traditional, new and social media alike, including drafting and finalizing press releases, preparing high quality speeches and talking points, writing news articles and reports, and putting together Q&A documents, as well as organizing and managing press conferences, and media interviews.
- Candidate should be confident, intellectually curious, and a good listener who is dedicated to building close client and team relationships
- A solid academic background and the ability to work confidently with people from a variety of backgrounds and at all levels of seniority within our business
- A strong and collaborative team player and not a one-man or one-woman show – our team environment is close-knit and friendly, and we want team members that embody this culture as well as being determined, entrepreneurial and driven
- Proficiency in Arabic is must
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....
Senior Account Manager
An award-winning boutique agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to join a successful and effective team. Working with an impressive client base across...
My client takes the development, progression, and the training of their employees to the next level. With genuine investment both financially and time for your professional ...
If you want to be part of a people-first agency and join a multiple award-winning team this is the job for you. The FinTech team has won both agency and industry awards for outs...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
You will need to understand, know, and have contacts across the Dutch media landscape. As the PR Manager, you will play an integral part within the agency bo...