The position is for a Senior/Intermediate Accountant with experience across business services and tax accounting to individuals, businesses, trusts, companies and superannuation funds.
Responsibilities as a Senior/Intermediate Accountant
- Liaising with the ATO and ASIC on client matters
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns & other tax calculations
- Preparing and lodging GST, PAYG & BAS/IAS
- Tax Planning
- Preparing Income Tax Variations
- Completed or studying CA/CPA
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong personal motivation
- Experience in MYOB, Xero Suite, APS/BGL products
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business, focussed on positive outcomes. If this role sounds like you or is of interest, Reach out to Tina for a confidential discussion on 0402 784 221 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, recognised as market leaders, is an accounting, business advisory and wealth management firm, dedicated to extend their reach, empowering them to make a difference t...
Senior Management Accountant
This Senior Management Accountant role will report to the Finance Director You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the bus...