The role – you will work independently, lead a team, and take some of the workload off the Founder/Director depending on the scope of the work from the client. Therefore, client management and relationship-building skills are essential to the role. You will work across a wide variety of activities from research and writing to advocacy campaigns and engagement and training workshops to strategic communications and message development. Being part of a small team with a big voice will allow you to carve out your place in the agency, writing compelling stories with the power to make a difference. The work is centered around corporate communications, campaign design, messaging, planning, and on-selling (when the time is right). You will engage with your audience with information, advocating and creating partnerships where suitable
*You will also be able to identify, nurture and win new business for the agency.*
The person – you need to have more than an interest in ethical and social responsibility it really needs to be a passion and something that is important to you.
- 5+ years experience working in an agency with a focus on corporate comms, political, economic, or sustainability communications.
- Be comfortable working autonomously with a can-do and get on attitude.
- Be involved in the business from a senior perspective aiding the Director and easing the workload.
- Have experience across the full suite of communications and have the ambition to remain hands-on. Working in a small team you will not be able to focus on just one area of communications such as planning or strategy, this will be part of the role but not the sole focus.
- Creative thinker to find an angle to reach your audience, communicate to them in a convincing and confident manner.
- Accountable to your clients or line manager, responsive and results-driven for the clients.
- Understanding of how the world works and open to the endless possibilities of change.
- Storytelling, finding the “in” the angle to write content that is compelling and will engage with the audience bringing the story to life.
This role is a remote, work-from-home opportunity, but you need to be based in the UK. You need to be able to get to London on occasion to meet with clients and media (when lockdown restrictions allow). AGENCY background is essential with a track record of identifying new business and pitching.
If you are interested in the role, please email email@example.com
If you do not receive a response within 5 working days, you have not been successful with your application. You must have the right to work in the UK, this agency cannot provide work visas.
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....
If you want to be part of a people-first agency and join a multiple award-winning team this is the job for you. The FinTech team has won both agency and industry awards for outs...
My client takes the development, progression, and the training of their employees to the next level. With genuine investment both financially and time for your professional ...
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
You will need to understand, know, and have contacts across the Dutch media landscape. As the PR Manager, you will play an integral part within the agency bo...