The business and the ECD are committed to helping people learn and grow. If you have some experience of mentoring juniotr team members and an inclination to help people grow and develop in to the best designers, this is a great opportunity.
You will be part of a B2B agency of 70 within a larger group and have access to great strategic insights and data insights from the wider team. You'll be producing folio-worthy work and stuff you can be proud of for brands as diverse as tech, property, law firms, and energy.
It's a London-based role, 2 days a week in the agency HO near Kings Cross. because part of the time you will be working from home your communication skills and interest in keeping connected with the team is important.
In terms of you and your design pedigree we are looking for a senior designer with good ideation, conceptualisation and storytelling behind the design work and someone who can rationalise the ideas and present to clients.
This is a business in transition and you will be part of the integration of people and skills in the agency. Are you ambitious for a change, a fresh start and to create great work?
Salary £50-60K, depending on experience. No sponsorship., must be eligible to work in the UK, 2 days a week in central London.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Creates beautifully crafted design across all media.
- Has a passion for the design and visual language in common culture.
- Loves to collaborate with others from Creative and the wider team.
- Is comfortable communicating and presenting work internally.
- Knows how to design using client brand guidelines when necessary.
- Has a good level of skill in Adobe CC
- Takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
- Isn’t afraid of technology and data.
- Is always curious.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the active social calendar, people love working at the agency.
- Flexible hybrid working with wonderful central London and Manchester office locations
- Career development through a good L&D framework
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance, and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits includes 3 wellness days, birthday day off and 2 volunteer days.
DEI is firmly embedded into their shared values and the Leadership Framework, which applies to all of their people.
- New York
A trendy CPG / branding design agency in NYC is looking for a Senior Designer. expertise in design development, large-scale projects, and...
Searching for a full time mid to senior graphic / brand designer to join one of Brisbane's most awarded creative design agencies.Working alongside the best creative dire...
Mid-senior digital-first Designer
We have a new mid-senior designer brief in for a fully integrated designer with a digital bias. If you like a refined aesthetic, have an eye for great type, enj...
Senior Art Director /Designer
New brief from an independent, award-winning agency, SW London-based. Great team, great energy, great studio environment: ideally hybrid working from 2022 and when legisla...
Senior Integrated Designer
We are looking for an experienced integrated designer to join the in house creative team of a large media business. These are household names that touch our lives everyday in pr...
Senior Digital Designer/Design Director
We are looking for a senior digital designer and digital design director. These two people will be managing the design needs for digital ...
Our agency client, part of a respected network, London-based is looking for a creatively minded Presentation Designer to join the London office. This is a new r...