A full, detailed Job Description can be found below:
- Actively seek to develop the skills of staff you line manage – including acting as a countersigning manager where necessary – conducting regular feedback meetings and formal reviews
- Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead, whilst empowering staff and taking account of development needs and capacity
- Actively seek to understand wider team dynamics and contribute to solutions where appropriate
- Work with other partners across the company to identify gaps in resources and/or skills and contribute to recruitment
- Oversight or lead financial management of allocated accounts, establishing and improving processes that ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively lead and drive initiatives that support best practice and company progress
- Actively seek new business leads through existing contacts and networking
- Delivery of top level international strategic communications to clients
- Lead and manage targeted strategic communications programmes – leading the entire process from developing strategy, prioritizing and organizing the work, pulling a team together
and managing implementation
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy
development and activation
- Responsibility for media relations - plan, attend, and manage client engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Responsibility for stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver
sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Provide strategic advice to senior clients in the form of written briefings and advice and face-to-face meetings.
- Leadership – leading and developing staff and fostering a values-based work environment
- Management – the ability to structure work, develop systems and drive implementation
- Extensive experience in government and politics, or media and communications agencies
- Extensive experience communicating on economic and business related issues
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Extensive experience producing communications strategies and implementing them
- Extensive experience of winning business
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Advanced awareness of domestic, regional and global current affairs.
Account Director / Client Director
- GBP 40,000-60,000 per year
Want to work for a multi award-winning brand design and experience agency in the middle of London? Look no further, as we are URGENTLY looking for an Account D...
Associate Media Director
- HKD 40,000-60,000 per month
- Hong Kong
We have partnered with a fully integrated regional agency that works with a well-known FMCG company across Asia. The company has an estimate of 2,000 employees globally and a...
Social & Content Director
- SGD 8,000-10,000 per month
Now seeking an experienced Social & Content Director to join a global, award-winning agency and lead a team of digital marketing media specialists. Focused on standing ou...
Senior Account Executive
- HKD 20,000-25,000 per month
- Hong Kong
Our client is a top-tier financial services media solutions agency who is eagerly seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their team. With extensive experience in corporat...
- SGD 3,000-3,500 per month
If you’re looking to further your career within the creative and/or communications industry, look no further! Our client is eagerly seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Accou...