A full, detailed Job Description can be found below:
- Actively seek to develop the skills of staff you line manage – including acting as a countersigning manager where necessary – conducting regular feedback meetings and formal reviews
- Manage delegation of work to staff on the accounts which you lead, whilst empowering staff and taking account of development needs and capacity
- Actively seek to understand wider team dynamics and contribute to solutions where appropriate
- Work with other partners across the company to identify gaps in resources and/or skills and contribute to recruitment
- Oversight or lead financial management of allocated accounts, establishing and improving processes that ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively lead and drive initiatives that support best practice and company progress
- Actively seek new business leads through existing contacts and networking
- Delivery of top level international strategic communications to clients
- Lead and manage targeted strategic communications programmes – leading the entire process from developing strategy, prioritizing and organizing the work, pulling a team together
and managing implementation
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy
development and activation
- Responsibility for media relations - plan, attend, and manage client engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Responsibility for stakeholder and influencer engagement - identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and lead in cultivating relationships. Deliver
sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Provide strategic advice to senior clients in the form of written briefings and advice and face-to-face meetings.
- Leadership – leading and developing staff and fostering a values-based work environment
- Management – the ability to structure work, develop systems and drive implementation
- Extensive experience in government and politics, or media and communications agencies
- Extensive experience communicating on economic and business related issues
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Extensive experience producing communications strategies and implementing them
- Extensive experience of winning business
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
- Advanced awareness of domestic, regional and global current affairs.
If you want to be part of a people-first agency and join a multiple award-winning team this is the job for you. The FinTech team has won both agency and industry awards for outs...
Senior Account Manager / Account Dire...
- HKD $35,000-55,000 per month
- Hong Kong
DMCG Global are on the lookout for a leading Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join one of Hong Kong’s premier consumer, lifestyle, and technology led PR agencies....
Account Director - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently looking for Account Director to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professionals driv...
Director of Tech - PR
- SGD $8,000-$15,000 per month
DMCG Global is currently seeking an Account Director (Tech) to join a top PR agency based in Singapore.Be part of a team who are passionate communications professional...
Senior Account Manager
An award-winning boutique agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to join a successful and effective team. Working with an impressive client base across...
My client takes the development, progression, and the training of their employees to the next level. With genuine investment both financially and time for your professional ...