You will be working on activity across an ever more complex international environment, working with purpose-led foundation and development organisations. You will be working with and advising your clients around objectives and deliverables to achieve change and engage with the audience, around pressing sustainability and 2030 agenda. You will always ensure that the work you are doing has the right impact with the right people, you will work a story across every possible channel and advice your clients across digital, social engagement, and ambitions campaigns.
- - You will work out of the London office, across several prestigious client accounts within the International Development and Sustainability landscape.
- - You will be working on multi-market projects in the international corporate, social impact, or sustainability space.
- - You will work with the client and the internal teams to support the strategic approach for the clients, building an integrated comms plan.
- - Design campaigns that will work across owned, earned, and paid media.
- - Nurture and grow journalist relationships
- - Managing the day-to-day work of the account reporting to Senior Consultants, Partners, and Directors, as well as line managing and supporting more junior colleagues with their work and career.
- - Experience in International development, global health, or sustainability
- - Degree within a relevant field
- - Previous communication campaign experience in emerging markets, Africa would be beneficial
- - Background in policy, communications, media relations, and digital media campaigns.
- - Experience in working on or with complex issues in the international development or sustainability space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on complex international campaigns, work alongside an extremely knowledgeable and professional team of people who you can learn from, and help along their journey.
To apply for this role please ensure you meet the personal specification with the necessary experience and that you are a UK resident eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Senior Account Manager
- HKD $40,000-60,000 per month
- Hong Kong
Fresh, bold, and new, this independent consumer lifestyle agency is a Hong Kong - based company that works diverse and versatile clients...
- AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month
DMCG are looking for a Senior Consultant with a background in Political Communications to join a Government advisory firm. This position will be based in ...
Account Director PR - B2B Tech
- plus bonuses and 100% flexible working culture
Is this the job you’re looking for? This is not just another PR Account Director role this is… Accountability and Autonomy – are you fed ...
Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant
- SGD $7,000-$10,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant to be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client work, playing a key support role within the...
Account Director / Associate Director opportunity within a multi-discipline purpose-led global communications agency. You will be leading international camp...
Communications Manager- Qatar
- QAR 30,000 to 35,000
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company. ...
Communications Manager - KSA
- SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month
DMCG Global is looking for a Communications Manager who will be in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the client company.