DMCG Global is on a search for a creative and driven Senior Social & Editorial Strategist / Director.
The role is a bit of a hybrid in that we are looking for someone who has a skill in editorial / social content creation (writing in particular), but is also a strategic leader who can design content plans, strategies and drive best practise execution across social channels. The person will also need to be senior enough to be able to advise clients, as well as manage senior stakeholders internally.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to): Content & social strategy, platform expertise, content development, editorial & multimedia content creation, analytics and insights.
Social & Editorial Content
● Collaborate with cross-functional agency teams to deliver best-in-class social media and content-driven campaigns for our clients.
● Independently develop content briefs and strategy for global social campaigns and content across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Reddit.
● Conceptualise and write editorially-led stories for different social formats, and collaborate with wider creative teams to develop & produce content.
● Identify creative opportunities within client businesses and advise clients on ongoing strategic projects.
● Plan the social distribution strategy and work with the wider social team to ensure best practice execution across platforms.
● Champion social media strategy internally, working across agency departments.
● Regularly review client’s competitors to benchmark social activity and broaden understanding of social landscape.
Content Strategy & Development
● Develop and implement a compelling brand narrative and content strategy to develop our presence and awareness across trade, industry and business audiences.
● Ideate, write and commission content across a range of formats including long-form editorial, social video and static.
● Work closely with the broader creative teams to collaboratively ideate and develop creative content for our social channels.
● Manage our editorial calendar based on a clearly defined content strategy and KPIs. Plan and publish regular content across all channels.
● Work collaboratively to project manage the content process from development, creation to execution across different agency departments and people.
● Build’s our presence and audience across key social channels including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
● Work with social teams to build our community across social channels, with a view to driving conversation and engagement.
● Work with data and social specialists to deliver channel reporting, social insights and actionable recommendations regularly.
● Integrate overall creative strategic vision for our business with social channel expertise and insights.
● Work with the leadership team and wider agency to craft compelling editorial and PR stories. Create clear narratives around our work, client campaigns and thought leadership.
● Enrich relationships with media and build opportunities to tell our proactive brand story across the region.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● 6-8 years’ experience in leading content strategy, social media and editorial content campaigns for multiple platforms - owned and earned. Ideally in an agency environment.
● Versatile writing and storytelling skills, with proven experience in creating and editing content for diverse formats, channels and audiences.
● Demonstrated ability to work across multiple functions and collaborate seamlessly.
● Strong attention to detail with organization, time management, problem solving and communication skills.
● A hybrid thinker capable of operating in both strategic and creative capacities.
● Strong project management skills.
● Well-versed and passionate consumer of pop culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends.
● Genuine passion for social media for driving impact.
● Resourceful, organised, curious, creative and self-motivated.
● Able to work independently
If this sounds like you, apply NOW.
Due to the high volume of applicants that DMCG Global receive, we sadly only able to respond to those profiles that we believe genuinely match the criteria laid out by our client.
Digital Art Director
- AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month
We are looking for a Digital Art Director for our client who is an international advertising agency. The Job position is based in Dubai, UAE....
Digital Business Lead
- AED 50,000-55,000 per month
One of our clients is looking for a human-centered strategic planning, execution, change and marketing performance management lead to drive forwa...
Digital Project Manager
- AED 25,000-30,000 per month
The Company Our client is an award winning Digital agency. The Agency is fast paced and forward thinking when it comes to Digital and partner wit...
- $600-$700 per day
Our client is a well known organisation focussed on delivering family and individual services to a select group of individuals who rely on their care and support. With several u...
- AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month
DMCG Global is seeking for a Project Manager to join a Global Experience Design agency in Dubai.We are looking for a Project Manager who has pure product experience...
Lead Front-End Developer
The Client. We’ve partnered up with a WA award-winning business that has been trailblazing in the tech & construction industry. Since their in...